The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Exactly, their scrounging skills are complete shit and have been for the entire show. Not only when it comes to guns but just about everything else.
    I'd probably add gas to that list to.

Comment

• Only here would a bunch of retards talk about how much better their zombie apocalypse skills are better than that of characters on a tv show made from a comic book.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        Only here would a bunch of retards talk about how much better their zombie apocalypse skills are better than that of characters on a tv show made from a comic book.
        Not even that. They don't even display a basic level of competency. It takes away from the show to me. I'd rather have some shots of them doing things for survival than the episodes where the various plots don't even move an inch.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Only here would a bunch of retards talk about how much better their zombie apocalypse skills are better than that of characters on a tv show made from a comic book.
          I personally find it even more retarded when someone comes in here, for the 40th time to make the point that anything said about a zombie show is irrelevant because it's a zombie show, when the discussion is about scrounging and surviving.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
            I gave an explanation to why I figured they didn't. Like I said even in the Comic generally speaking M4 or AK=Bad Guy, and Hunting rifles, pistols and shotguns = good guy.

It's retarded but that seems to be what they are going for.
            Designed to train Joe Public that same mindset.
            <---puts on tin foil hat.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              I personally find it even more retarded when someone comes in here, for the 40th time to make the point that anything said about a zombie show is irrelevant because it's a zombie show, when the discussion is about scrounging and surviving.
              Whoa whoa whoa, dude. He's a personal trainer in training or something. Don't fuck with him.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                You're asking for an ass kicking talking to him like that. Dude is a badass.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  Whoa whoa whoa, dude. He's a personal trainer in training or something. Don't fuck with him.
                  Watch out!!!!!
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• This questions has always fascinated me since I saw my first zombie movie (original George Romero B&W Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead). If the zombie apocalypse was upon us, what local building would you hole up in?

Comment

People are sharing their point of view on a TV show. Don't like it? Reading it gives your vagina the urge to flow? Perhaps you should be professing your bad motherfuckerness in some other forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                        This questions has always fascinated me since I saw my first zombie movie (original George Romero B&W Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead). If the zombie apocalypse was upon us, what local building would you hole up in?
                        Might be a topic for a new thread but where? Armory, Back Porch? We need a Zombie forum.

To answer your question. Home at first, let the masses sort themselves out on the streets. Once the population has diminished I was thinking a nice hotel (Kitchens with large freezers for storage, plenty of rooms, layers of entry control security, thick glass on the bottom floors, engineering and most have generators).

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          Might be a topic for a new thread but where? Armory, Back Porch? We need a Zombie forum.

To answer your question. Home at first, let the masses sort themselves out on the streets. Once the population has diminished I was thinking a nice hotel (Kitchens with large freezers for storage, plenty of rooms, layers of entry control security, thick glass on the bottom floors, engineering and most have generators).
                          Work, my office is underground, use to be a bunker when Carswell was a SAC base. MP armory is also in the same building. Only two entrances, pallet of mre's and 10 5gal water jugs.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                            Work, my office is underground, use to be a bunker when Carswell was a SAC base. MP armory is also in the same building. Only two entrances, pallet of mre's and 10 5gal water jugs.
                            When the dark shadow grey F150 honks 4 times let him in.

Comment

• I've got enough provisions to last me a month and some change at the house. After tht it's getting to my big out location on foot or Ina car out west via a few routes I have mapped out.

I didn't know there was a bunker on base lol.

Sent from my iPhone
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Yep. I'm always the one claiming to be a badass here with my superior scrounging skills. You really called me out. Now go nitpick another show that if you were put in a similar situation you'd be so much better off.
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X