The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    I'm always the one claiming to be a badass here with my superior scrounging skills.
    There you go again!!!!! j/k

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      Yep. I'm always the one claiming to be a badass here with my superior scrounging skills. You really called me out. Now go nitpick another show that if you were put in a similar situation you'd be so much better off.
      No beef bro. You don't see my commenting on cooking shows, dramas, or love stories. But when it comes to killing shit on a large scale, I just happen to have quite a bit to offer the undead.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        No beef bro. You don't see my commenting on cooking shows, dramas, or love stories. But when it comes to killing shit on a large scale, I just happen to have quite a bit to offer the undead.
        When the shit hits the fan, can i bunk with you??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          When the shit hits the fan, can i bunk with you??
          Watch yer cornhole, CJ!

Comment

• Just my opinion but based on the show me and my 10,000 rounds of .22lr are very well prepared . No need to use a .357 shell when a pocket knife will do the job . My 5.7 , .556 , .45 and 12 gauge reserve will be saved for super zombies .
            The only difference between a tax man and a taxidermist is that the taxidermist leaves the skin. -- Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post
              super zombies .
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• My buddy here at work hooked me up today. First 50 comics in a book. Woot!!

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• I'm ditching my Popup trailer from Jayco here in about 3 or 4 months and going with a lightweight Casita or Scamp fiberglass trailer. Saves fuel and unless zombies have hacksaws, they can't past the fiberglass if they catch me off guard.

Comment

• I gave my dad that same compendium. He's working though it now. I"m about to order the 2nd one.
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• I have read up to about the 70's in the comics so far, I am very surprised at how far the show has wavered from them. It is almost like a different story.

Stevo
                      Originally posted by SSMAN
                      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                        I'm ditching my Popup trailer from Jayco here in about 3 or 4 months and going with a lightweight Casita or Scamp fiberglass trailer. Saves fuel and unless zombies have hacksaws, they can't past the fiberglass if they catch me off guard.
                        The horde of zombies will just push it over and over until it cracks open and dumps you out like an egg yolk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                          I gave my dad that same compendium. He's working though it now. I"m about to order the 2nd one.
                          I just finished it, great so far! I prefer the comic to the show personally, I like the characters better. I think issue 95 just came out so compodium 2 wont be out for another 5 months since they are 50 comics, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                            I have read up to about the 70's in the comics so far, I am very surprised at how far the show has wavered from them. It is almost like a different story.

Stevo
                            Yeah it really is, well also the different characters in each one. And the characters they do share are so different. Im glad Andrea is finally becoming a badass in the show but she is much better in the comic. Only thing is I wish Daryl and Merle were in the comics.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                              I have read up to about the 70's in the comics so far, I am very surprised at how far the show has wavered from them. It is almost like a different story.

Stevo
                              Are you reading them from the link posted previously in the thread? I read up to 84 or 85 I think and can't seem to find the ones after that.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• I just noticed today on Xbox Marketplace they have The Walking dead game. It's a five part series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman's series. You play a convicted criminal named Lee Everett who has been given a second chance in a word devastated by the undead.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X