No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to it, but I am annoyed that Shane is gone. He was the only one that would sack up and do what had to be done.

Comment

• Shane was a loose cannon who was going to endanger everyone with his careless psychotic issues. I'm glad he's dead. Rick is finally stepping up and taking charge of the group.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Is it a 2 hour premier or are they just showing the episode twice?

Comment

• Gonna miss Shane . Needed his ability to handle up. But was a huge liability.

Comment

• 3 minutes 15

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Shane was a loose cannon who was going to endanger everyone with his careless psychotic issues. I'm glad he's dead. Rick is finally stepping up and taking charge of the group.
              Yeah, but the reason for Shane's psychotic issues was Rick's major issue of needing a pair. Constantly having to fight with your friend while the group that he led was dying off one by one thanks to pussy decisions out of Rick. Had Rick stepped up before, Shane wouldn't have had the issues.

Comment

• Was more than that dude. He almost killed Rick on patrol when he first got back. It was always over the chic and Carl . Now shhhh the show has started

Last edited by petyweestraw; 10-14-2012, 07:40 PM.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Facemask/skin removal - awesome!

Comment

• Lol that Shit was boss!!!

Comment

• Hershel is cockblocking on Carl.

Comment

• Nice start to the season!

Comment

• Damn I grew to like him......
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Guess that DUI didn't go over well with amc. They killed of hershel?

Comment

• How ya like all those semi autos with no blowback or recall to speak of?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                How ya like all those semi autos with no blowback or recall to speak of?

Comment

Working...
                                X