The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
    Guess that DUI didn't go over well with amc. They killed of hershel?
    Hes not dead yet.

Holy crap that was alot of commercials!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Was a solid start to the season for sure. Carl was a bawse, I guess his balls finally dropped.

Comment

• Well that was awesome. Some seriously good zombie action. That de-facing mask one was hilariously disgusting.

Hope Herchel makes it, but he could be the new Allen, based on what went down. They're definitely keeping us comic readers on our toes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
          Well that was awesome. Some seriously good zombie action. That de-facing mask one was hilariously disgusting.

Hope Herchel makes it, but he could be the new Allen, based on what went down. They're definitely keeping us comic readers on our toes.
          Yeah im thinking he willbe the new Allen. I was shocked to see the survivors in the cafeteria. I thought they cut that part out too.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• spoiler=was the Survivor in the cafeteria saying 'holy' the ending of the episode?

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              spoiler=was the Survivor in the cafeteria saying 'holy' the ending of the episode?
              Yes
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                Hershel is cockblocking on Carl.
                no shit, he just wants to get his before the shit hits the fan.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Well that was awesome. Some seriously good zombie action. That de-facing mask one was hilariously disgusting.

who the fuck is Allen??

Also, looks like Darryl has ol' girl sweating him.

Not a bad start to season 3, the inmates at the end was definitely "holy shit".
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Stupid damn Dish Network...

Greedy stupid asshats. Just pick up the stupid channel. Oh its only money. I pay for this service, I want ....

Deep breathing... calm. Its only a TV show.
                  Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Don't know who Allen is. But in the comics apparently Daryl lost his leg but director tries to keep fans guessing so he stumped old hershel

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                      no shit, he just wants to get his before the shit hits the fan.

who the fuck is Allen??

Also, looks like Darryl has ol' girl sweating him.

Not a bad start to season 3, the inmates at the end was definitely "holy shit".
                      Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Don't know who Allen is. But in the comics apparently Daryl lost his leg but director tries to keep fans guessing so he stumped old hershel

Allen is one of the characters that survives in the comic book but doesnt in the tv series. He is Donna's abusive husband who dies in the TV series back at the camp outside Atlanta early in season 1. In the comic he is still with the group and Donna and he is the one that loses his leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        But in the comics apparently Daryl lost his leg
                        I didn't think Daryl had a comicbook counter-part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                          I didn't think Daryl had a comicbook counter-part.
                          He doesnt. He is thinking Allen, not Daryl.

Comment

• Am I the only one that noticed the budget for TWD has been cut again apparently? They can't even afford blank guns. Now it's CGI guns that the actors just shake like they fired. Hilarious.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              Am I the only one that noticed the budget for TWD has been cut again apparently? They can't even afford blank guns. Now it's CGI guns that the actors just shake like they fired. Hilarious.
                              I would be shocked if the budget was cut with all the damn commercials they aired!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                                I would be shocked if the budget was cut with all the damn commercials they aired!
                                No kidding! I'm glad I dvr'd it and resisted the urge to watch it for an hour. I knew it was going to be full of commercials.

Comment

Working...
                                X