Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
    Stupid damn Dish Network...

Greedy stupid asshats. Just pick up the stupid channel. Oh its only money. I pay for this service, I want ....

Deep breathing... calm. Its only a TV show.
    AMC will have the episode available around noon

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Am I the only one that noticed the budget for TWD has been cut again apparently? They can't even afford blank guns. Now it's CGI guns that the actors just shake like they fired. Hilarious.
      They have been doing this for awhile, usually when they fire at somebody whithin the same frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
        He doesnt. He is thinking Allen, not Daryl.
        This is what was discussed on the talking dead after the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
          This is what was discussed on the talking dead after the show.

Also why is your signature in the quote everytime? You dont type that out everytime do you?

Comment

• Can we keep the comic book and tv show in two different threads. i know someone is gonna spoil something on accident.
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              I didnt watch that but Daryl isnt in the comics, here is a list of the comic characters.

Also why is your signature in the quote everytime? You dont type that out everytime do you?

Looks like it's above his signature so either he types it out everytime or it's attached as a signature to all of his posts by his iPhone or something.
              2004 Suzuki DL650
              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Downs View Post
                Looks like it's above his signature so either he types it out everytime or it's attached as a signature to all of his posts by his iPhone or something.
                This... but android phone. Tapatalk app

Comment

• Yeah, other than the guns creating a "flame", but the slides never flying back and no shell coming out, it was an awesome episode. MUCH better than season 2 that's for sure. I mean, Carol (after almost hitting rick) was reaching for the charging handle on the AK....why? They need a firearms expert on this show to avoid pissing off the most power internet gang ever.

I'm wondering if they will ever explain how they supposedly made flashlight bodies into silencers. I know some dumb redneck out there is going to try to make one now.

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                    I'm wondering if they will ever explain how they supposedly made flashlight bodies into silencers. I know some dumb redneck out there is going to try to make one now.
                    LOL we were all wondering about the silencers also, Carls gun looked like Han Solo's pistol.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      Can we keep the comic book and tv show in two different threads. i know someone is gonna spoil something on accident.
                      At this point, I really don't think it matters. The show is so different from the comic, I'm not sure it counts as spoilers. Sure there are major things that are the same, but fore every one of those, there's something that's way different. I've read the comics and I feel like I have no idea what's going to happen next.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                        At this point, I really don't think it matters. The show is so different from the comic, I'm not sure it counts as spoilers. Sure there are major things that are the same, but fore every one of those, there's something that's way different. I've read the comics and I feel like I have no idea what's going to happen next.
                        I wonder if Carl still shoots himself in the head in the next episode like in the comic?

Just kidding, Carl is alive and still just as annoying in the comic

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lason;846232]I wonder if Carl still shoots himself in the head in the next episode like in comic?

He does, I've already seen it.

Comment

Yeah, other than the guns creating a "flame", but the slides never flying back and no shell coming out, it was an awesome episode. MUCH better than season 2 that's for sure. I mean, Carol (after almost hitting rick) was reaching for the charging handle on the AK....why? They need a firearms expert on this show to avoid pissing off the most power internet gang ever.

One thing that made me bad in season 2 was Rick was firing his revolver and they were putting in the sound of empty brass hitting the ground after every round fired

Comment

Yeah I immediately focused on that as well. I had to laugh that they left the bell end of the light on the tube, so you can't aim the gun. obviously a mag light has a hole in it for the button, it looked like it was filled with metal or something like that when I was looking. Carl's "suppressor" was conical, not sure what that was suppose to be. At first I thought it was just a conical muzzle brake, like a ma deuce has. That would actually be a pretty good idea as it would allow you to fire it without hearing protection outdoors. I guess we're suppose to use our imaginations on how they threaded their barrels. I'm just waiting to see a suppressor on a revolver.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
                                One thing that made me bad in season 2 was Rick was firing his revolver and they were putting in the sound of empty brass hitting the ground after every round fired
                                Don't forget the fact that the cylinder never rotates, lol. So badly done. Seriously, how much could a few blank firing guns cost to rent from a prop rental company?
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X