No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a little troubled at how Hershel didn't get zombified. It was a few minutes before the leg was amputated. Seemed to be plenty of time for the zombie juice to get into the vascular system.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I think you're watching too much honey boo boo.
      Sugarbear zombie = best show on tv

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        I thought the first two sucked dick
        I'm kind of leaning that way. Like the zombie killing and ending the bull immediately, but damn its so slow

Comment

• I am still pissed that Shane is gone because he died for no damned reason. He wanted Lori and he wanted Rick to grow a pair. Rick FINALLY got some balls and he doesn't want Lori anymore. Rick could have kept Carl and Shane could have had Lori and the baby.

Comment

• He was gonna kill Rick in that field. Rick was quicker on the draw
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              He was gonna kill Rick in that field. Rick was quicker on the draw
              But the reason why he was going to kill him is because Rick was endangering the group and Shane wanted Lori. Both of those issues would have been addressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                I am still pissed that Shane is gone because he died for no damned reason. He wanted Lori and he wanted Rick to grow a pair. Rick FINALLY got some balls and he doesn't want Lori anymore. Rick could have kept Carl and Shane could have had Lori and the baby.
                How does giving up your wife and possibly kid to your best friend who demands them constitute "growing a pair"?

I believe he grew a pair when he and Carl fucked shane up. Shane should have gone off on his own if that all he wanted was shit done his way. He refused to let go and wanted to call Rick out on every decision he made then got it stuck in his head that it would be best for everyone else if he killed Rick. Shane was an idiot and deserved what he got.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I'm a little troubled at how Hershel didn't get zombified. It was a few minutes before the leg was amputated. Seemed to be plenty of time for the zombie juice to get into the vascular system.
                  I thought that too, but don't question anything or you'll get yelled at.

I really wish the show would focus around them roaming, as it seems to be quite a bit more entertaining. The moment they hold up at a location for a few episodes it gets boring, and they focus on feelings, relationships, other nonsensical bullshit I'm not interested in. I just want constant action and killing, is that so much to ask for?
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    I am still pissed that Shane is gone because he died for no damned reason. He wanted Lori and he wanted Rick to grow a pair. Rick FINALLY got some balls and he doesn't want Lori anymore. Rick could have kept Carl and Shane could have had Lori and the baby.
                    Shane had to die eventually to at least stay remotely true to the comic. Same for going to the prison. Even in the comic they don't spend a lot of time wandering around.
                    2004 Suzuki DL650
                    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• As someone mentioned before, the fake "pregnant belly" is almost comical.

Comment

• I noticed it last night, but in all honesty, I have seen bellies like that before.

The way she carries herself is what is fake. She should be laboring alot more when she walks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I noticed it last night, but in all honesty, I have seen bellies like that before.

The way she carries herself is what is fake. She should be laboring alot more when she walks.
                          I've seen a lot of prego's in my day, but not many flop around like that, especially late-term. Her hand is constantly holding that thing up.

Comment

• Finally caught back up. I like the direction this is going with Rick's no nonsense attitude. Did I miss it or did they address why Michonne has the zombie slaves? I know why, but didn't catch where it was discussed in the show.

Comment

• Hasn't been discussed in the show yet.

Sent from my iPhone
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                                Finally caught back up. I like the direction this is going with Rick's no nonsense attitude. Did I miss it or did they address why Michonne has the zombie slaves? I know why, but didn't catch where it was discussed in the show.
                                I think she just uses them as muels to carry her shit around.
                                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
                                X