The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    It's a double slap in the face to her husband. He's now forced to go through the grief of losing the mother of his only kid and now he is forced to take care of a kid that isn't his. Fucking selfish dead twat. The ultimate revenge for killing Shane.
    I thought the kid was his?
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• They need to track down zombie-Maury Povich to find out who the father is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
        I thought the kid was his?
        No one knows. Probably wont' find out either it's not like there's a DNA testing center around the corner waiting to take a few DNA samples
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Yup. Who knows. Lori told Rick no matter what Ricks the father
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I hope they show her as a walker and her skull gets macheted in half while being kicked in the gooch.

Comment

• Originally posted by cj View Post
              lol, no time for newborn, got a date with shane.
              lmao!

Comment

• Anyone else think the baby is going to end up having an immunity to the virus?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Anyone else think the baby is going to end up having an immunity to the virus?
                  that would be pretty cool twist,
                  True Street MotorSports
                  901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                  McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                  Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    I hope they show her as a walker and her skull gets macheted in half while being kicked in the gooch.
                    I dont watch the Talking Dead ( show right after The Walking Dead ) but on another forum the producers said she wont be back. Who knows, i would like to see her get shot again.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    You might be right.

and i hate Lori like how i hate Skyler on Breaking Bad.
                    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                    Your opinion is what sucks.
                    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                      I dont watch the Talking Dead ( show right after The Walking Dead ) but on another forum the producers said she wont be back. Who knows, i would like to see her get shot again.
                      Great. Give the dumbest character there the most dignity. Selfish twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by unkoricky View Post

and i hate Lori like how i hate Skyler on Breaking Bad.
                        Bingo! I'm right there with you.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Where can I see the latest episode? Is it online yet?

Comment

• tubeplus.me

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Would have to kill the fucker to find out. Baby sacrifice?!?! FUCK YEAH!!!
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                Would have to kill the fucker to find out. Baby sacrifice?!?! FUCK YEAH!!!
                                No, no, no. Baby gets bit/scratched and doesn't turn == immune.

Comment

Working...
                                X