No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The director said on the talking dead they made that walker have a full stomach and hair on its hands and face like it ate Lori.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1AdamLopez View Post
      The director said on the talking dead they made that walker have a full stomach and hair on its hands and face like it ate Lori.
      What is the point of that though? How many times have they shown bodies that are completely gone? They are always eaten but still there. They're going to use that as a twist in the future obviously.
      Last edited by CJ; 11-13-2012, 04:39 PM.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• At Examiner.com™ we help you excel personal finance, boost income, invest wisely, travel smart, reach financial freedom faster, and enjoy life on a budget.

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          am i the only that saw rick, shoot her in the head, and stab the still fat stomach several times with his knife crying??

i am sure that was her sitting against the wall on the ground. if it was her, i think he was trying what could have been a twin
          Nope, I saw it and didn't think it looked like her because that zombie had shorter hair, no shirt, and brown pants. Tell me, how's a zombie going to put pants on?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• A zombie can't physically eat bones. The human jaw structure won't allow it. That's why the brain eating zombie is a thing of the past.
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              A zombie can't physically eat bones. The human jaw structure won't allow it. That's why the brain eating zombie is a thing of the past.
              whoa whoa whoa, you're ruining the thread for everyone using logic and reason. That's against the rules here.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• What's he going to say? Yeah, she's not dead. We're going to use her as a secret twist to end season 4? Come on...

Comment

• I am not sure how anyone could think that zombie was lorie....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                    I am not sure how anyone could think that zombie was lorie....
                    If it was, her damn C-section sure did heal up quick.

Comment

• Thinking on it lol as she ate parts would fall out the hole.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        A zombie can't physically eat bones. The human jaw structure won't allow it. That's why the brain eating zombie is a thing of the past.
                        Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Thinking on it lol as she ate parts would fall out the hole.
                        Expert on eating bones / Doesn't know the difference between a uterus and a stomach

Comment

• Yeah I get it lol. Just saying that would be great to see.

Comment

• Plus all that was quoted from deadliest warrior zombies vs vampires

Comment

• Fuck yeah! Rick's gone all Colonel Kurtz!
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                                am i the only that saw rick, shoot her in the head, and stab the still fat stomach several times with his knife crying??

i am sure that was her sitting against the wall on the ground. if it was her, i think he was trying what could have been a twin
                                People who turn into zombies don't instantly decay.
                                Regardless, of course the biggest pain in the ass character is now the center of attention...

Comment

Working...
                                X