No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn looks like shit will hit the fan by the season finale. Merle vs Darryl showdown. Rick vs The Governor. Carl vs vagina.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Prediction: Carl will be a father by the end of season 4

Comment

• If he doesn't get shot again.........
        2004 Suzuki DL650
        1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          Prediction: Carl will be a father by the end of season 4
          He's going to knock up Carol.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            He's going to knock up Carol.
            my dick just shriveled up.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              my dick just shriveled up.
              lol
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• If you guys think Rick has gone bat shit crazy, imagine what he would have done if he came outside from his crazy ass tirade killing zombies with an axe, seeing the zombie that hate his wife, and then come to see his newborn which is brown and Shane's. I have to chuckle at that.

Comment

• Just started reading the comic and disappointed that the show wasn't more like it.

Comment

• They did that on purpose to keep fans guessing
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• +1 for Glen - Zombie kill of the week!

Comment

• glen is a badass.

i want to see the "blood war."

Comment

• Glen is a beast peeps.

Well I hope things go well with Daryl and his brother but I'm worried for Daryl. Merle is evil and I think he's gonna go after Daryl for siding with the group.

Well now I know how michione is gonna meet her end.
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Glen is a beast peeps.

Well now I know how michione is gonna meet her end.
                            No doubt about that. Him and Daryl are my favs so far. Oh and the farmers daughter of corse.

Wanna elaborate on that last statement?

In my opinion Daryl and Glen should be running the show. They both are the most level headed constantly sane people in the bunch. I'd take them two any day of the week in a post apocalyptic crew.

I think Daryl is going to kill his brother (good) and I think mischone will kill the governor. Either way it's hitting the fan next episode as they are going over the walls by watching the previews. What do you guys think? Leave to go rescue Glen and Maggie leaving your son and newborn behind with a weak crew to defend themselves? OR.... Wait for them to come attack you? You have to figure they will get your location out of one of the detained knowing they were taken by force. Or last option, puss out on all fronts, leave and find a new place hidden from the governor. Abandon Glen and Maggie, and start over.

Comment

• Spoiler alert`..........

Michoone dies in the comic. I saw a sneak peak where she finds the gov daughter tied and chained in a cage. She is letting her go and Michoone is hugging her then it cuts off.

Comment

• Means nothing. This show is hardly following the comics when it comes to key events.

Comment

Working...
                                X