The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I liked last nights episode. However, Darryl doesn't seem like one to be captured.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
        I liked last nights episode. However, Darryl doesn't seem like one to be captured.
        I thought the same thing. I don't see Darryl and Merle turning on each other either.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• I'm starting to think splitting the season is the way to go. It gives us less down time in one stretch.

Comment

• i really do not want to see darryl written off.

Comment

• I just watched a couple season trailers after seeing this thread....I may have to get the season DVD's and start from the beginning.

I think i'll set the wife down with me and make her watch. Then I can say "See! This is why we need to be ready!"

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                I just watched a couple season trailers after seeing this thread....I may have to get the season DVD's and start from the beginning.

I think i'll set the wife down with me and make her watch. Then I can say "See! This is why we need to be ready!"
                If you have a dvr, they were advertising that they will be running a marathon of the whole series some time soon. I didn't pay attention to the dates though cause I done seent it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  If you have a dvr, they were advertising that they will be running a marathon of the whole series some time soon. I didn't pay attention to the dates though cause I done seent it.
                  New Years day I believe.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    i really do not want to see darryl written off.
                    i dont think so...the governor betrayed merle, so i would suspect that he will join back up with the group
                    2011 Mustang GT
                    sigpic

Comment

• The preview for the second half showed Darryl running around with his crossbow so unless they were doing that just to fuck with the viewers he gets out of his current situation. I think that was vague enough to not be a spoiler.

Comment

• We are getting to the point where I stopped reading the comic books.

I can't see them doing away with Darryl at all, he probably has one of the biggest fan followings on the show.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                          The preview for the second half showed Darryl running around with his crossbow so unless they were doing that just to fuck with the viewers he gets out of his current situation. I think that was vague enough to not be a spoiler.
                          maybe merl and the governor plotted on a way to get merl in ?

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                            I am thinking this, in the preview for whats to come one of the girls yells "what is he doing here" so i am assuming that is merl coming to the prison...

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              I can't see them doing away with Darryl at all, he probably has one of the biggest fan followings on the show.
                              When darryl gets killed off I'll quit watching.
                              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                                I don't think the governor takes being lied to very well. And the fact that Michonne is still alive after Merle said he killed her, would be enough for the Governor to kill him(or at least try).

Comment

Working...
                                X