No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you watch all the shows? He said he chased her into a bad area, she was hurt, and that she was good as dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
      When darryl gets killed off I'll quit watching.
      I'm beginning to become a big Carl fan. He's turning into quite the little badass. I do agree on Daryl though.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        Did you watch all the shows? He said he chased her into a bad area, she was hurt, and that she was good as dead.
        As I recall, he told Gargulio(sp?) that she's going into the redzone and "she's as good as dead". Then told the governor that she was dead. The governor asks for her head and her sword. Merle then said that a herd came through and they couldn't recover the trophies for him.

Either way, Merle still failed the governor. He wanted her head delivered to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I don't think the governor takes being lied to very well. And the fact that Michonne is still alive after Merle said he killed her, would be enough for the Governor to kill him(or at least try).
          yah i know its a bit of a reach but i dunno.

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          I'm beginning to become a big Carl fan. He's turning into quite the little badass. I do agree on Daryl though.
          I honestly think carl's character is annoying as shit. I was hoping lori,andrea and carl would be on the outs quick. I think the only other people who could be suspect "lead protagonist" are daryl,rick,glen or the new black guy.
          Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          As I recall, he told Gargulio(sp?) that she's going into the redzone and "she's as good as dead". Then told the governor that she was dead. The governor asks for her head and her sword. Merle then said that a herd came through and they couldn't recover the trophies for him.

Either way, Merle still failed the governor. He wanted her head delivered to him.
          yah, this season is better than season two. This show is hard for me its so hit or miss. season two was soo blaa no action no nothing. This season is all human on human action. Which is nice but its a zombie show so i was hoping for more season one type battle royal with walkers... if anyone gets what im saying? Semi unrelated as I watch few TV shows but boardwalk empire is out and now I'm waiting on spartacus...

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
            I don't think the governor takes being lied to very well. And the fact that Michonne is still alive after Merle said he killed her, would be enough for the Governor to kill him(or at least try).
            Merle's oversight caused Penny's death. She was the last of his compassion and humanity, and he's going to go apeshit, I'm sure.

Besides, Merle started fucking up the minute Andrea told him that Darryl was still alive. The Governor has been questioning his loyalties since. I don't think Merle is getting out of this one. He has no place to go.

Comment

• Funny how they keep killing off the token black people only to immediately replace them.
              Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
              I honestly think carl's character is annoying as shit.
              How can he be annoying when he's said maybe four words in the last three episodes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                Merle's oversight caused Penny's death. She was the last of his compassion and humanity, and he's going to go apeshit, I'm sure.

Besides, Merle started fucking up the minute Andrea told him that Darryl was still alive. The Governor has been questioning his loyalties since. I don't think Merle is getting out of this one. He has no place to go.
                He will join the group again, or at least he goes back to the prison. In the preview of the next episode they show Glenn pointing at someone running w/ Darryl and saying "What the hell is he doing here" or something like that - clearly very upset. Obviously that's Merle coming back.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Morgan also returns in Season 3, he's listed in the cast roll. I never realized he was played by Lennie James - Hawkins from Jericho. He's one of my favorite actors, I'd love to see him play a bigger part.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    He will join the group again, or at least he goes back to the prison. In the preview of the next episode they show Glenn pointing at someone running w/ Darryl and saying "What the hell is he doing here" or something like that - clearly very upset. Obviously that's Merle coming back.
                    I didn't catch that snippet of the preview, but ---> it looks like you're correct. He's on the cast list for the second half of season 3.

Comment

Morgan also returns in Season 3, he's listed in the cast roll. I never realized he was played by Lennie James - Hawkins from Jericho. He's one of my favorite actors, I'd love to see him play a bigger part.
                      Fucking awesome.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Morgan also returns in Season 3, he's listed in the cast roll. I never realized he was played by Lennie James - Hawkins from Jericho. He's one of my favorite actors, I'd love to see him play a bigger part.
                        F'n A!! I absolutely love that dude in anything he acts in.

Comment

yah he's good. he played a pimp in the show hung.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            I just watched a couple season trailers after seeing this thread....I may have to get the season DVD's and start from the beginning.

I think i'll set the wife down with me and make her watch. Then I can say "See! This is why we need to be ready!"
                            Netflix has both seasons. I think they still offer the 30 day trial.
                            2006 Civic SI
                            2009 Pilot
                            1988 GT
                            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
                              yah i know its a bit of a reach but i dunno.

I honestly think carl's character is annoying as shit. I was hoping lori,andrea and carl would be on the outs quick. I think the only other people who could be suspect "lead protagonist" are daryl,rick,glen or the new black guy.

yah, this season is better than season two. This show is hard for me its so hit or miss. season two was soo blaa no action no nothing. This season is all human on human action. Which is nice but its a zombie show so i was hoping for more season one type battle royal with walkers... if anyone gets what im saying? Semi unrelated as I watch few TV shows but boardwalk empire is out and now I'm waiting on spartacus...

Kinda how the comics went too. Overtime the zombies kinda became background noise to the main story line. They just because another daily problem that was dealt with as needed and the real monsters were other living humans that wanted what you had.
                              2004 Suzuki DL650
                              1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Boo on no episode tonight, just boo.......

Comment

Working...
                                X