• Shit ya.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Can't fucking wait!

Comment

• Hell yea!

Comment

• Comment

• ready for the action to start.....i thought the sneak peak they had during breaking bad was kinda lame.....was hioping to see a bit more then rick beating to zombies with a rock.
                Your local VW parts Master.....need a part?

Comment

• I watched the entire First Season on DVD a few weeks ago. Passed it around the office and it got high reviews all around. Can't wait for the Second Season to come out then hit DVD.

I do have a slight problem with the plot and them walking past so much armor (technicals) and weapons every time they pass chewed up military post. I would have that RV fitted with a .50 for everyone, 360* perimeter defense and all the ammo it would hold.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    I watched the entire First Season on DVD a few weeks ago. Passed it around the office and it got high reviews all around. Can't wait for the Second Season to come out then hit DVD.

I do have a slight problem with the plot and them walking past so much armor (technicals) and weapons every time they pass chewed up military post. I would have that RV fitted with a .50 for everyone, 360* perimeter defense and all the ammo it would hold.
                    I was thinkingthe same thing when the old dude was bitching about his radiator hose in his rv.

Judt go get a new one..... Better one. Its not like all the good shit left when zombies attacked.

Comment

• What is the exact date for season 2? anyone know
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

• Originally posted by LS WHAT ?? View Post
                        What is the exact date for season 2? anyone know
                        Try reading.
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• October 16, 2011
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I'm a lazy son of a bitch. Is this series worth downloading? Or am I going to bitch and complain about gun realism and gay plots?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I'm a lazy son of a bitch. Is this series worth downloading? Or am I going to bitch and complain about gun realism and gay plots?
                              I like it, but I don't really know you so I can't say whether or not you will or won't. Most everyone else thinks it's a solid show as well, so that should say something...
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I just watched the first 6 shows and it already has more drama than ass kicking.

Comment

Working...
                                X