The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
    Just wait and you will find out one of the reasons why. There is more to that farm than they have told so far.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    If the show follows the comic book, the farm is where the real show begins IMO.
    Sweet. Say no more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      If the show follows the comic book, the farm is where the real show begins IMO.
      X2

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• I never read comics, but I sure do love coming in here and learning all about this show from you guys.

Comment

• I have the comics, but I don't want to read them because I like being surprised...

Comment

• Walking Dead gets a 3rd season already

Comment

• i started sunday now im caught up. it's a good enough show. zombies and the thoughts of killing them can keep me interested for about 5 seasons.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Did anyone notice the blue meth in Merle's medicine bag? Must have run across Walter White. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  Did anyone notice the blue meth in Merle's medicine bag? Must have run across Walter White. lol
                  where the hell is merle anyways. he is out there. in a box truck. with 1 hand.
                  www.hppmotorsports.com
                  ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                    where the hell is merle anyways. he is out there. in a box truck. with 1 hand.
                    And Hawkins from Jericho. I hope he shows up again.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Who is Merle?
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        Who is Merle?

Comment

• Ahh ok. You know why I didn't notice the blue meth? Because it's been a year since I've seen that character!
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Ahh ok. You know why I didn't notice the blue meth? Because it's been a year since I've seen that character!
                            It was in last weeks episode when his brother pulled out the bag of prescription meds that were in the saddlebags of Merle's motorcycle.

Comment

• Found a picture of it.

Comment

• LOL... that is most def blue meth.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X