Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rising: Rebuilding Ground Zero

Anyone else watching this on Discovery? It's pretty cool to see how dedicated these constructions crews are to get the first tower finished to the same height that the twin towers were by 9/11/11. It's sorta gut wrenching hearing some of these stories from these workers, fire fighters, and police officers.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Watched it earlier. Had no idea that building was so far along.

Comment

I watched a bit of it today. I was def surprised they don't use much safety equipment way up there.

When they showed the blueprints and what not, I couldn't help but think someone could be using that in a harmful way.

Comment

theyre showing the hangar at jfk airport full of remains from the building and theres a firetruck and subway car.....makes my stomach turn......theyre going to be using it all in the 9/11 memorial.....

Comment

My stomach dropped when it showed the bunker gear hanging in the memorial and the dad standing there just looking at the gear that belonged to his son.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

We watched it last night and it was pretty cool. What was the other building beside it with the 4 diamonds at the top, that isn't in the sky yet but they kept showing it beside the other one in the completed pics.
            Originally posted by Nash B.
            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
              We watched it last night and it was pretty cool. What was the other building beside it with the 4 diamonds at the top, that isn't in the sky yet but they kept showing it beside the other one in the completed pics.
              If I remember correctly they are going to have a total of 5 buildings in that area. I'm guessing that'll probably be tower 2.

Comment

Saw it on the guide the other night and should have recorded it. Sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to catch it next time.

Comment

Working...
                X