ABC's Take The Money and Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC's Take The Money and Run

Anyone else watch this stupid show? I swear, some of the people they have are total dmbasses! The dude on there tonight, what a fucken retard! If I was his daughter, I'd be so pissed.

OK, if you do not know what the show is, 2 people get a briefcase with $100,000.00 in it and have 1 hour to hide it. The car has GPS, they turn in all receipts and cell phone calls are listed (not recorded) so the cops have something to use during the investigation. The cops have 48 hours to find it and if they do, it's theirs to split, otherwise the peole get to keep the cash. There are also 2 investigators that question the people to help the cops find it.
    Last edited by yellowstang; 08-30-2011, 08:39 PM.

What's the daughter all about?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      What's the daughter all about?
      Did you see the show, or you just asking cuz she's a girl, LOL!

The team tonight was a Father/Daughter, and he royally screwed her chances to win the cash. Took the cops I think 7 1/2 hours to locate the case with the $100 grand in it. He fell hook line and sinker for the "good cop" interview with the girl investigator. Told her she had nice eyes afterwards! he actually told her who he gave the case too to hide! What a fucken dumbass...

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Did you see the show, or you just asking cuz she's a girl, LOL!

The team tonight was a Father/Daughter, and he royally screwed her chances to win the cash. Took the cops I think 7 1/2 hours to locate the case with the $100 grand in it. He fell hook line and sinker for the "good cop" interview with the girl investigator. Told her she had nice eyes afterwards! he actually told her who he gave the case too to hide! What a fucken dumbass...
        I didn't see, was just asking for my own perverted imagination.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          I didn't see, was just asking for my own perverted imagination.
          She was a litle ruff looking, has a kid too, and I think married.

The first week's show was the best, the next 3 have sucked donkey balls. Last week was 2 gay guys, and one cried and gave in because he could not handle being in jail for 48 hours while the cops searched for the case. It was... well, gay!

I Tivo it so I can fast forward thru all the dumb parts. So far, only week one was worth seeing, but it's a good time waster when there's nothing else on.

Comment

Working...
          X