Die Hard 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I agree. Same with the 4th one. They ruined the legacy. Die Hard will always only be a trilogy to me, nothing more.

gtfo. The third one was fucking terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      gtfo. The third one was fucking terrible.
      Didn't say it was the best, but at least it had some connection to the original plot.

Comment

Didn't say it was the best, but at least it had some connection to the original plot.

I think it's more believable to put a character in new situations than to keep tying everything back to the original. 25 years later Hans sister wants revenge now? Sounds like a blockbuster!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I think it's more believable to put a character in new situations than to keep tying everything back to the original. 25 years later Hans sister wants revenge now? Sounds like a blockbuster!
          No, what they need to do is quit making them! Know when to end it.

Comment

This isn't Shakespeare in the Park, it's an action movie!

Comment

Well then they should make a new character and have a new movie series. That's the problem with most movies. They get greedy and try to squeeze as much as they can and end up making it bad and ruining the legacy. That's my opinion anyways. What do I know about film?

Comment

Well then they should make a new character and have a new movie series. That's the problem with most movies. They get greedy and try to squeeze as much as they can and end up making it bad and ruining the legacy. That's my opinion anyways. What do I know about film?

Not much apparently!

Comment

rumor has it that he dies in this one

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    rumor has it that he dies in this one
                    Then in Die Hard Number 6 Lucy McLane will team up with Argyle and take on the North Koreans in their plot to take over the world with their advanced nuclear missles.

Comment

Then in Die Hard Number 6 Lucy McLane will team up with Ashton Kutcher and take on the North Koreans in their plot to take over the world with their advanced nuclear missles.
                      fixed...

Comment

Varro from Spartacus plays John McClane's son.

Known for: Terminator Genisys, Divergent, Suicide Squad

By the way, the third one was the second best if not the best in the series.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Since the studios are so shy about new IPs they would rather invest in an known series because the movie might not survive without that recognition.

Example would you go see Die Hard 5 with an aging Bruce Willis or Action Flick with Kellan Lutz? Surveys and audiences have repeatedly said they would choose the sequel.

What this has also led to is the shortage of good action hero actors as most of them are getting quite old and the industry is afraid to commit an unknown actor to an action flick to head a new IP.

Comment

The original is about to come on HBO. There goes an hour and a half of my work day.

Comment

Comment

Lmao... "We're not a hugging family."

"Damn straight."

Bruce Willis. All that is man.

Comment

Working...
                                X