Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will see.

Comment

Trailer #3. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't REALLY looking forward to being entertained by this.

Comment

Interesting, it's still unrated. I want to hear a few "motherfuckers" goddamn it.

Comment

of course i am gonna go watch it

Comment

Gee, I dunno. It looks awfully cheesy.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

After Die Hard 4's HORRIBLE transition to shit town. FUCK no. I'd rather not ruin what was once sacred in a series of great movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                After Die Hard 4's HORRIBLE transition to shit town. FUCK no. I'd rather not ruin what was once sacred in a series of great movies.
                you can say the same thing about 3

Comment

You are right. DH 3 was pretty bad, but it was nowhere near the shit pile #4 was.

Comment

after watching that last trailer I gotta say it looks really good. im in

Comment

They're all pretty cheesy as fuck, with the exception of the first(and it had some cheese, too). I'm rewatching the 3rd now, it's probably been 10 years.

Comment

It's weird, you are 100% correct the original was cheesy, and the 2nd and 3rd were as well. It seems like these days though, cheese is unacceptable in movies because we have identified it from past movies. If its a parody, sure. I think the 4th took it to another level on plot and unbelievable bullshit, this one will probably surpass that.

Comment

the scene with the jet in 4 made me laugh, but I laughed harder in part 3 when he surfed that truck in the tunnel and then took out the chopper with a 38 special and couple of shots.

Comment

Both the second and third had some MAJORLY stupid shit. It gets more ridiculous the higher the number gets. 4's car chase was pretty badass and well filmed with the cop car and chopper. I don't care. I'll see Die Hard movies as long as they make them.

Comment

mee too, sure beats a twilight movie anyday

Comment

Originally posted by Damnittsteve View Post
                                mee too, sure beats a twilight movie anyday
                                This!

Sent from my Galaxy S3
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X