Rush not in the RHOF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    beers tonight? we can ride in my red barchetta, but first i will need some help moving pictures. but seriously beers?

god bless.
    Beers, the preferred drink of the working man.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Beers, the preferred drink of the working man.
      only when ice cold!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

only when ice cold!

god bless.
        and under Trees.

Comment

i need someone to fix my powerwindows, and i dont need some fly by night guy to do it either! also need my exhaust tested for echo.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i need someone to fix my powerwindows, and i dont need some fly by night guy to do it either! also need my exhaust tested for echo.

god bless.
            My mechanic, Tom Sawyer, can probably help you out with that.

Comment

My mechanic, Tom Sawyer, can probably help you out with that.
              LOL, I was working on a way to use Tom Sawyer
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                LOL, I was working on a way to use Tom Sawyer
                You should try him, he is pretty cool, sort of a new world man. His shop is at 2112 Overture ln.

Comment

You should try him, he is pretty cool, sort of a new world man. His shop is at 2112 Overture.
                  Right across from Lakeside Park where By Tor and the Snowdog resides

Comment

You should try him, he is pretty cool, sort of a new world man. His shop is at 2112 Overture.
                    Right across from Lakeside Park where By-Tor and the Snow dog reside

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                      Right across from Lakeside Park where By-Tor and the Snow dog reside
                      Yup, right next to the Temples of Syrinx.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                        Really? They control who gets inducted?
                        Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

When you can pick and choose the selection board, yeah - I would say you have control.

Comment

beers tonight? we can ride in my red barchetta, but first i will need some help moving pictures. but seriously beers?

god bless.
                          I don't drink during the week anymore. Call it Freewill.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            I don't drink during the week anymore. Call it Freewill.
                            You can choose not to decide, but you still have made a choice!!

I have always thought that was one of the best lines I have ever heard.

Comment

You can choose not to decide, but you still have made a choice!!

I have always thought that was one of the best lines I have ever heard.
                              "You know that changes aren't permanent, but change is!" is one of my favorite lines of theirs.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

RRHOF is a complete joke. The only thing worse than the list of bands/people not in it is the list of bands/people that are in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X