No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No - I caught the very last bit but I missed the little bit of dialog between the others right before he went to the tow truck.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      No - I caught the very last bit but I missed the little bit of dialog between the others right before he went to the tow truck.
      just showing the prospects armed and guarding gemma and tara. Club trying to get a hold of piney and juice since bobby challenged clay and wants to bring a vote to remove clay from president.

Comment

• The replay is on at 11.

And did it sound like the limb broke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
          just showing the prospects armed and guarding gemma and tara. Club trying to get a hold of piney and juice since bobby challenged clay and wants to bring a vote to remove clay from president.
          That's what I missed - I kind of figured that's what it was, based off of the body language and the preview of next weeks episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
            The replay is on at 11.

And did it sound like the limb broke?
            I didn't notice that before since the dryer was on. Its off now and i went back and re-watched the end, and yes it sounded like it broke and something fell to the ground

Comment

• I think Juice is still alive.
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

• Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                I think Juice is still alive.
                Probably so, have to keep the unrealistic drama going.
                Vortex rear stand $75
                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                11 4 door
                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                  Probably so, have to keep the unrealistic drama going.
                  Considering the sound of a branch cracking was the last thing before the credits, I think the old TV version of the failed suicide, second chance, correct one's mistakes is Juice's new line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    Considering the sound of a branch cracking was the last thing before the credits, I think the old TV version of the failed suicide, second chance, correct one's mistakes is Juice's new line.
                    It will be interesting to see how long before the club finds out it was him and how they kill him.

Also, when the kilo was stolen, the club looked at video tape and said that Juice and the two prospects were the only ones in there. That should eliminate the guy juice shot and blamed it on. Then they start putting two and two together.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

It will be interesting to see how long before the club finds out it was him and how they kill him.

Also, when the kilo was stolen, the club looked at video tape and said that Juice and the two prospects were the only ones in there. That should eliminate the guy juice shot and blamed it on. Then they start putting two and two together.
                      Miles was the only one that viewed the video remember

Comment

They never put two and two together on stuff like that. Someone died, game over. I think the pressure of Juice's dad being black will be more of the angle from the club. I think Chibs already suspects something with the way Juice has been acting. But I could see Chibs helping Juice versus ratting him to the club.

Comment

• ready for some badassery..

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            They never put two and two together on stuff like that. Someone died, game over. I think the pressure of Juice's dad being black will be more of the angle from the club. I think Chibs already suspects something with the way Juice has been acting. But I could see Chibs helping Juice versus ratting him to the club.
                            Which one is Chibs?
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              Which one is Chibs?
                              The Irishman

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                The Irishman
                                Ahh. The joker, or V.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X