Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
    What do you expect from someone that's almost 60? Do you prefer Betty White?
    I just dont remember her looking that bad last season.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
      What do you expect from someone that's almost 60? Do you prefer Betty White?
      Hey Betty White is a bad motherfucker

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        I just dont remember her looking that bad last season.
        I don't know whats up Terra looked like shit also, maybe they got a new make up girl

Comment

• Prediction...

Tara gets killed, Gemma can't handle it and tells Jax about his father, Tara, and Piney. Jax and Opie kill Clay, and swear to fix the club. Chibs finds out about Juice's talking to the cops, and suggests he tell the club. The club makes a deal to out the IRA and the Cartel to the Feds. This is their way out of the drug deal, and a way to start over as a club without Clay. Now that Tara is dead and so is Clay, Jax stays to run the club and take care of his mom and kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            Prediction...

Tara gets killed, Gemma can't handle it and tells Jax about his father, Tara, and Piney. Jax and Opie kill Clay, and swear to fix the club. Chibs finds out about Juice's talking to the cops, and suggests he tell the club. The club makes a deal to out the IRA and the Cartel to the Feds. This is their way out of the drug deal, and a way to start over as a club without Clay. Now that Tara is dead and so is Clay, Jax stays to run the club and take care of his mom and kids.
            And it ends next season.

I don't know how long they're contracted for, but the show is moving towards a believable end at a rapid pace. If it goes on more than the next season, the shark will have been jumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              And it ends next season.

I don't know how long they're contracted for, but the show is moving towards a believable end at a rapid pace. If it goes on more than the next season, the shark will have been jumped.
              Pretty sure Kurt Sutter said that next season will be the last.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Just got caught up and all I can say is...

SHIT
                Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Was the call that Clay made at the end of the show to try and cancel the hit or to schedule the hit? I think it was to try to cancel it, personally.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• it was to schedule the hit.
                    2007 Silverado CC
                    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

• I think it was a reschedule, since he didn't know Jax or the kids were going to be with her.

I don't think he'd ever risk putting Gemma's grandkids in harms way, but that's why I think she will turn on him in the end. He lied and the only thing besides him and Jax she gives a shit about are those grandkids.

Comment

• The cartel dude said once the hit is put in motion it could not be called off. So I am assuming that call was to have the hit put in motion. Its going to look like an accident. Clay promised "he" wouldn't kill Terra.
                        Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                        Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Clay hasn't any idea that Jax is going with Tara. Prediction is that he's going to intercept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                            Clay hasn't any idea that Jax is going with Tara. Prediction is that he's going to intercept it.
                            Jax will get shot in the arm, kill the dudes trying to kill Tara and they all live and go back home, pissed and not sure who put the hit out, but thinks it was on all of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
                              The cartel dude said once the hit is put in motion it could not be called off. So I am assuming that call was to have the hit put in motion. Its going to look like an accident. Clay promised "he" wouldn't kill Terra.
                              This.

The promo for next week has him calling Danny Trejo to try and stop it, and being told it is too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Prediction...

I just can't see them killing Tara. Other than that, I think it could go down like you said.
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X