Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BajaBob View Post
    For those of you who missed last night's episode.

Everything got worse.

Clay is a dumbass.
    Pretty much sums it up. He's obviously always only cared about himself, but he has to know he's going to be crucified. Killing Piney, the hit on Tara, and the ass whipping he doled out to Jemma. I knew it wouldn't happen, because the writers can stretch it out, but I half expected to hear a self inflicted gun shot after he walked down the hallway in the Clubhouse.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Last night was great, can't wait until next week. Clay is fucked. Looks like Ope is going to find out from the ex police chief ( his name slips my mind right now) that Clay killed his dad.
      Vortex rear stand $75
      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
      11 4 door
      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        Looks like Ope is going to find out from the ex police chief ( his name slips my mind right now) that Clay killed his dad.
        Unser

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
          Last night was great, can't wait until next week. Clay is fucked. Looks like Ope is going to find out from the ex police chief ( his name slips my mind right now) that Clay killed his dad.
          Charlie Utter
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Charlie Utter
            lol, so close

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Prediction...

Tara gets killed, Gemma can't handle it and tells Jax about his father, Tara, and Piney. Jax and Opie kill Clay, and swear to fix the club. Chibs finds out about Juice's talking to the cops, and suggests he tell the club. The club makes a deal to out the IRA and the Cartel to the Feds. This is their way out of the drug deal, and a way to start over as a club without Clay. Now that Tara is dead and so is Clay, Jax stays to run the club and take care of his mom and kids.
              Hey Matt
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                Hey Matt
                watching last night's episode now.

Comment

• still possible they kill Tara, and i can still playing out the way I said.

Gemma's last statement, "by the hand of the son". I'm thinking Unser tells Jax and Opie everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                    still possible they kill Tara, and i can still playing out the way I said.

Gemma's last statement, "by the hand of the son". I'm thinking Unser tells Jax and Opie everything.
                    Hand of a Son, meaaning those in the club....but i agree unser is the method. He may not tell them directly - but clay has wronged so many, its going to very Ceasar-ish in how he dies. Bet he gets ripped apart, body pieces sent to the four corners.

Tara's life as a surgeon is over so you may not be far off- it killed her future. but she may still be able to be a doctor in Charming as a private practice.

Im curious how the cartel/lobo and others will fall together with the hipster attorney, but those are the big pieces....i wanna see how all the little threads and mini stories resolve.

Comment

• I hope Jax and Ope take clay out back behind the club house and beat him to death

Comment

• I'm watching Tuesdays episode now. I figure Clay will die in the Finale or closer to it. I wish that I would've paid more attention before Tara was carted into the ambulance.
                        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                          Tara's life as a surgeon is over so you may not be far off- it killed her future. but she may still be able to be a doctor in Charming as a private practice.
                          This Tara stuff isn't over. Don't forget, Romeo said that it was now an in house matter, and told Clay yet again it was too late to call it off because she is still a threat.

Comment

• Tera is pretty emotionally damaged too, we can't forget that... she might just give up on life altogether.
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• I see Terra going down the same road Jax's ex old lady went down

Comment

• An hour and a half tonight, should be good !!!
                                Vortex rear stand $75
                                8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                                My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                                but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                                11 4 door
                                13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X