No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome start to the season, it is going to be an entertaining one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Previews for next week Pope was saying "I need a SAMCRO body", hopefully Jax turns on Clay. Tired of monkey boy. That story line is played out.
      I wonder if Tig will kill Clay now for starting off the lie that got his daughter killed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
        I wonder if Tig will kill Clay now for starting off the lie that got his daughter killed..
        Somebody needs to grow a pair and kill him. I still can't believe Opie didn't do it.

I really doubt it will happen though. Clay has a play in mind, or he wouldn't have told everyone. And what he told them on how it went down is a lie, too. Jax knows that.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• But the lie he told them brings some of the members back to his side through their sympathy. That coupled with the Nomads that were brought in puts more people in Clay's favor. He didn't want to give up the gavel, it was taken from him.

[spoiler-ish]My thought is that Clay is behind the Nomads attacking the friends and families of the SoA. If he can show that under Jax, their families aren't safe, then they could put Clay back in as president just as quickly as he was removed.[spoiler-ish]

Comment

• who is missing a leg? one of the guys doing the beating on uncer had a prosthetic

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              who is missing a leg? one of the guys doing the beating on uncer had a prosthetic
              I had to google. This gives chevellejohn's post even more meaning..

Greg the Peg (Kurt Yaeger) A Nomad, who happens to be missing a leg, that comes to Charming. He appears in Season 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                who is missing a leg? one of the guys doing the beating on uncer had a prosthetic
                When they voted on the Nomads, the one guy who put his "foot" on the chubby guy's shoulder - that's Peg. The shoes are the same.
                Last edited by 71chevellejohn; 09-12-2012, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• how funny would it be if opie & tara end up killing jax because he is becoming just like his father and/or clay

Comment

• Shit I forgot to set my dvr.Anybody know where I can view online, it is not on hulu?
                    Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• last night was a good start!!!
                      True Street MotorSports
                      901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                      McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                      Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                        Shit I forgot to set my dvr.Anybody know where I can view online, it is not on hulu?
                        1channel.ch is your first and best source for information about 1channel. Here you will also find topics relating to issues of general interest. We hope you find what you are looking for!

I used the putlocker host and it worked fine. Just click as a free user, then click play. It's probably best to pause it and let it buffer for about 5 or 10 minutes before you get into it.

Comment

• thanks
                          Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Goddammit

Comment

• that really sucks but I bet this completely changes Jax and we see a man with no fear Pope better be dead by the end of this season

Comment

• Goddam.....any one get a adrenaline rush from that scene.

Comment

Working...
                                X