No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I knew something was gonna happen to the kids when she was high getting into the car. That was a powerful scene.

Comment

• man they are really pushing limits this season
      07 f250-family truckster
      08 Denali -baby hauler
      52 f1-rust bucket
      05 Jeep tj. Buggy
      livin the double-wide dream

Comment

• gemma is an attention whore because she is always getting into fucked up situations

Comment

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
          man they are really pushing limits this season
          no shit best yet...
          04 GT
          91 LX

Comment

• Looks like the Sherrif is giving up Juice in the next episode so he can get his revenge, wonder if Juice will use what he knows about Clay and the Nomad's to save himself.....

Comment

• Originally posted by O.C. View Post
              Looks like the Sherrif is giving up Juice in the next episode so he can get his revenge, wonder if Juice will use what he knows about Clay and the Nomad's to save himself.....
              i would if i was him. i want to know what happens with Abel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackout View Post
                i would if i was him. i want to know what happens with Abel.
                I'm guessing he will survivie, but Jax pushing Tara to let Gemma watch the kids is going to drive a wedge between them and create an entirely new subplot. It will also provide an in for Jax's Ex to pursue custody.

Comment

• hum. i didn't think about that.

Comment

• "smells like cum and patchouli" hahahaaha
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I have to say... SOA, Walking dead and dexter are my favorite shows currently.. way ahead of the other shows i watch.. was it just me or did this season of SOA seem to fly by?
                      2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Roosevelt's revenge will have to come by him killing a son.

Clay or Frankie sent the black guys in the van. Very well could be Frankie dying next week. Why would Roosevelt give up something to Jax without a return?

Comment

• My guess would be Clay sent the guys in the van. Clay is the one pushing that Pope is behind the break-ins. The thing I don't remember is whether or not Clay knew Jax was heading out of town or not.

I think Roosevelt will get Frankie and Jax will hand him over. I'm not sure if Roosevelt handles it through legal ways or not.

Comment

• Who are Roosevelt and Frankie? I can't keep up with all of these people.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              Who are Roosevelt and Frankie? I can't keep up with all of these people.
                              Roosevelt = Sheriff
                              Frankie = Nomad with the Inverse Hitler stache
                              - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                                Roosevelt = Sheriff
                                Frankie = Nomad with the Inverse Hitler stache
                                Or, the only nomad(of this batch) still breathing! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X