No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donal Logue is real piece of work in this show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Donal Logue is real piece of work in this show.
      He's come a long way since this
      [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t9z9goCWgc[/ame]

Comment

• I'm waiting to see how Tara tell's Jax about the divorce and how Clay tries to manipulate the Marshal. Looks like it could be a good season.

Comment

• Tara looks like shit. I rescind my boner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Tara looks like shit. I rescind my boner.
            I did kinda like how she beat the FUCK out of the other chick in lock down..
            the question is.. why the ask for the blood test? pregnency or STD?
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• She said she thought she was pregnant as she was shutting the door

Comment

• Clay's kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                  I did kinda like how she beat the FUCK out of the other chick in lock down..
                  the question is.. why the ask for the blood test? pregnency or STD?
                  My guess is she is wanting to make sure she isn't pregnant again before trying to leave Jax.

Comment

• i think i remember hearing so, but it this the last season?

Comment

• Take a read at the letter Kurt Sutter blasted the critics today. It was epic. Called them "a bunch of fucking douchbags". Gotta love that guy.

Comment

• Dear Mr. Bozell,

Yes, I often make a fool of myself, that’s the risk one takes for being outspoken and passionate about one’s creative freedom. And no, I don’t think everyone I meet is an idiot, that wouldn’t make sense. I do however think you are an idiot and your not-for-progress organization, idiotic.

Anyone with half-a-cup of brain cells can filter out the noise of your conservative bellowing and hear the truth – it’s all about your own political agenda. You are desperately trying to create a lobby that matters. But you cannot. And it fucking kills you that after all these years, you and your hate club are still flaccid and impotent. And the reasons, sir, are quite obvious. You are not very bright, your message is archaic and loving parents can innately sense that the PTC has no heart and no real interest in the betterment of children.

You reek of McCarthyism and holy water. And right-minded folks can smell you coming a mile away.

So keep holding your non-attended press conferences and writing your little Fox blogs. Because with every post you solidify your true message: I’m just an angry white guy with an exclusionary plan, using fear and god to spread a gospel of ignorance.

And just so you have something to quote from this, to work up the four other members, tell them that the tattoo-covered, liberal freak who writes that baby-killing, urine dunking show, said this: “You’re a pathetic fucking douchebag and I bet your own kids fucking hate you.”

Godspeed.

ks

Comment

• Thanks for Posting Binky. Couldn't figure out how to post. An epic piece of literature. I bet even the penmanship was perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            i think i remember hearing so, but it this the last season?
                            I think there is supposed to be one more after this.

Comment

• Damn so long Tig he was one of my favorite characters
                              "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Originally posted by Country cracker View Post
                                Damn so long Tig he was one of my favorite characters
                                Jesus dude, normally people wait a bit before posting a spoiler, that shit shows up on tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X