No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoA's gunshot wounds rival the realness of the walking dead's.

Comment

• I cant get into this season.

Comment

• ^^ agreed. it's a good thing this is the last season, the show has gotten kind of stale, running out of real substance. mainly just curious to see how jax and the club end up.

...and hoping gemma gets dealt with

Comment

• ^^Same here, not the same without Clay

Comment

• this season sucks so far

Comment

• Slow build for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Rick Grimes on The Walking Dead isn't 'Merican neither. just a heads up.
                Don't watch that show. I am used to nationalities playing other nationalities its just I have only seen him in SOA and some drug movie and Pacific Rim and he always has that stale West Coast sound in his voice. I never cared enough to check and just hearing his real voice took me by surprise.

As for this season, I don't know. The violence is nice but Gemma is really pissing me off. Had they of just ended the show when Jacks was at the head of the table and Tara behind him just like the pic of his dad and his mom then the series would have left on a better note. The story was interesting because you saw a guy trying to do the right thing and always getting messed up or screwing up himself. Now that hes all "fuck it" its like the first few seasons were a waste of time.

I love the show but this is one of the few times I wish they would have ended it a couple seasons ago. Unlike Stargate Universe that needed a couple more seasons. hated the way that one ended.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Got caught up on the first three eps of this season yesterday. Yeah, they're probably doing the right thing ending this series. It's gotten so convoluted that the absurdity is just impossible to ignore. It's like a bunch of biker caricatures shooting shit. There have been a few gems scattered around that have been interesting/amusing, like Juice having OCD and cleaning that house up. Aside from that I'm bored enough to want everyone to die in the finale.

Comment

• Season like going to a strip club and not getting a woody.

Comment

• they allow fags (tig) into samcro, but not black people?

Comment

• Tig is special. Fucked up but special. I kinda like the MM character and thought it was funny seeing Courtney love playing a kindergarten teacher. LOL
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Tig is special. Fucked up but special. I kinda like the MM character and thought it was funny seeing Courtney love playing a kindergarten teacher. LOL

And Manson is a White supremacist. Lol

Comment

• Finally a good episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              they allow fags (tig) into samcro, but not black people?
                              It's not gay when the dude has tits.

Comment

• whats up with this new sluttly sheriff? daddy likes!

Comment

Working...
                                X