Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    I'm not sure why they do the after show for this... they are always so awkward. FX doesn't pull it off like Talking dead does.
    Bobby was on some good drugs last night

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
      What I think:
      Abel will end up killing Gemma. The female cop gets killed.

Something I can't understand: Samcro kills a shit ton of people that have wronged them but for some reason they feel the need to hatch the most intricate Bond villain plots to get at Lin and August, and the plots have nothing to do with killing them, just putting them in jail?

This season for me has been beyond disappointing.
      They were wanting to kill Lin out on the streets... of course that was going to be after the Bond Villain plot of taking out his crew one by one was complete. They are still trying to kill Lin now that he's in jail. The original plan with August was to take him out on the streets too... but getting him thrown in jail works as a stop gap for them to develop another bond villain plot.

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
      Bobby was on some good drugs last night
      Bobby wasn't the worst thing about that show. The host sucks. And I think that the lack of a studio audience allows for too much dead air. The line of questioning sucked - probably because they are relying heavily on Twitter/social media to provide content.

Comment

• I meant to add this earlier but got busy.

White text for potential spoiler/prediction - I think that the demise of Jax(and the charter for that matter) could be handed to him by the other charter's decision. If they feel he killed Gerry(Indian Hills President) without a good reason, then they may vote for Jax to meet Mr. Mayhem and/or disband/exile the Redwood Charter. That would kill off the club and break the cycle of violence. It's kind of a round about way of getting JT's way for his family, albeit a generation later than he hoped.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          I meant to add this earlier but got busy.

White text for potential spoiler/prediction - I think that the demise of Jax(and the charter for that matter) could be handed to him by the other charter's decision. If they feel he killed Gerry(Indian Hills President) without a good reason, then they may vote for Jax to meet Mr. Mayhem and/or disband/exile the Redwood Charter. That would kill off the club and break the cycle of violence. It's kind of a round about way of getting JT's way for his family, albeit a generation later than he hoped.
          That would probably be the most realistic thing that has happened, this season. For that reason alone, I don't see it happening. Everything about this season has been pathetic, from the acting, to Jax's English accent slipping out now more than ever, to the incredibly awful writing. The final season is supposed to be a show's best. This season is some of the worst television I've ever seen. The only reason I still watch, at this point, is just to see how it all ends.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            The only reason I still watch, at this point, is just to see how it all ends.
            Ditto

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              What I think:
              Abel will end up killing Gemma. The female cop gets killed.

Something I can't understand: Samcro kills a shit ton of people that have wronged them but for some reason they feel the need to hatch the most intricate Bond villain plots to get at Lin and August, and the plots have nothing to do with killing them, just putting them in jail?

This season for me has been beyond disappointing.
              I hope so, and I hope it follows one of her songs.

Comment

• Everybody fucking tonight. Poor Juice!
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• And boom goes the dynamite

Comment

• Shit should get moving now

And LOL@Wendy with her BOB during the opening scene.

Comment

• Shit is going to hit the fan next week

Comment

• Well we all knew it was a matter of time before that shit came to light. Next week should be explosive.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• finally interesting things happened, and things worth talking about

The Juice and Tig story lines took a different direction than I thought they would. I was also please with the Marks' Death Squad scene and the fact there was no stupid monologue and not completely drawn out.

Comment

• Dam showbox is slacking on updateing this season.

Comment

• I don't watch conan a lot, but saw he had a parody of SoA for his show opening.
                              [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoD8v9UZepU[/ame]

Comment

• I stopped watching after episode three and started reading recaps.
                                They were more entertaining than watching the actual show.

Comment

Working...
                                X