Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought this was one of the best episodes lately

Comment

• I enjoyed last nights episode too. I never watch the following weeks preview, did they give any indications on what might happen to Gemma? The way she was confessing to Nero, I figured she'd off herself before the club catches her.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
        The glimpse of the panhead being worked on made me wonder if he's gonna go out like Jt did
        And now they had it running last night

Comment

• Uncer is gonna kill Gemma

Comment

• Damn, these episodes are getting better and better right up to the end!

Comment

• So, what's left to tie up now? Guns, heroin trade, Jax's possible date with Mr Mayhem? Will Nero take Wendy and the kids to Norco and live happily ever after? Will Jax off himself on the old panhead?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                So, what's left to tie up now? Guns, heroin trade, Jax's possible date with Mr Mayhem? Will Nero take Wendy and the kids to Norco and live happily ever after? Will Jax off himself on the old panhead?
                I think there was a clue to Jax's demise when he stood from the table and limped.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                  I think there was a clue to Jax's demise when he stood from the table and limped.
                  They made a big enough deal about it that is obviously going to come into play at some point in time, just wonder when?

Comment

• Probably next episode.

Comment

• Omg

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                        Probably next episode.

lol.

Last 2 eps were pretty good. Was he shot in the leg? Maybe an infection will end up bringing him down..

Comment

• I'll say Nero went to the garage for tools to sabatage Jax's dad's old bike. Jax is riding the old pan head feels a pain in his chest(remember his brother died of a heart condition and something looked to be wrong with his leg at the first of the latest episode) Jax goes for the brakes and nothing happens then the terminator shoots the shit out of Jax and he blows up. Fade to black then you get a glimpse of Abel all grown up riding a bike with a cut on.

Comment

• didn't Jax rob a guy at gunpoint for his car and then get in a high speed chase with the cops? Why is he concerned about Uncer dropping his assault charge because he doesn't want the cops looking for him? Wouldn't they already be looking for him for that?

Comment

• Originally posted by jasone View Post
                              didn't Jax rob a guy at gunpoint for his car and then get in a high speed chase with the cops? Why is he concerned about Uncer dropping his assault charge because he doesn't want the cops looking for him? Wouldn't they already be looking for him for that?
                              That's probably the plot hole that Jax stepped in and hurt his leg.

Comment

• Jax moves to the amazon and becomes a missionary.

Comment

Working...
                                X