Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
    and all that work on the panhead went to shit.....again.
    Who knows, maybe he started the rebuild knowing it was the vehicle that would take him to the end.

Comment

• The only thing I didn't really like was there was not much suspense. Jax just cruised around killing people and then took himself out. There were so many twists and surprises in other seasons that I was expecting.....something.

Comment

• It was meh. But then again, so are most Series Finales.

Comment

• I don't think 23 cop cars and 12 motorcycle cops were enough

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            It's the way his dad went out. I think it works.
            His dad intentionally rode head on into a semi? Must have missed that storyline. Why not just ride off a cliff instead of fucking up some innocent mans day and potentially hurting someone?

Comment

• So no one noticed that Chiklis was the truck driver that he ran in to (same guy who gave Gemma the ride up north)?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                Why not just ride off a cliff instead of fucking up some innocent mans day and potentially hurting someone?
                lol did you watch the show? He's a criminal I'm pretty sure he's not worried about hurting anyone or cares about their feelings.
                Steve Riss | Forum Administrator
                CJ Pony Parts, Inc.
                1-800-888-6473 ext. 143

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                  So no one noticed that Chiklis was the truck driver that he ran in to (same guy who gave Gemma the ride up north)?
                  I didn't recognize him. Also didn't pick up that it was the same guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    I didn't recognize him. Also didn't pick up that it was the same guy.
                    You picked up on all that other shit, and missed that! Mr tomato driver made ketchup outa him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve@CJPP View Post
                      lol did you watch the show? He's a criminal I'm pretty sure he's not worried about hurting anyone or cares about their feelings.
                      Yes I watched every episode and I don't recall him ever wanting to intentionally hurt any innocent people

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                        You picked up on all that other shit, and missed that! Mr tomato driver made ketchup outa him!
                        I'm in finals mode, so I tend to be studying while watching. I'm just wondering why there was bread with wine on the side of the road. Should have been a donut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I'm in finals mode, so I tend to be studying while watching. I'm just wondering why there was bread with wine on the side of the road. Should have been a donut.
                          Bruschetta goes good with wine, I suppose.

Comment

• The only reason white trash has for not watching SOA is their cable was turned off.

I enjoy the story of the show, but the directing was shit all seasons, and the writing was sloppy. I saw very little improvement in the show from the 1st season to the last. Last nights episode looked rushed, thrown together, and the last scene was corny as fuck. Exactly what I expected from Sutter.

Comment

• What drove me nuts about the show was the awful music montages with horribly remade songs. I enjoyed watching it overall, and sometimes it had some pretty great moments, but I'm not going to miss it.

Comment

• oh his fucking music drove me nuts, it didnt fit the theme of the scenes he used 95% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X