Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
    X2

I'm pissed that I have to wait so long to see new episodes. The only good thing is that it didn't leave you hanging as bad as last season... ending the season with Jax getting his baby kidknapped was the ultimate cliffhanger. I felt like with this season there was some closure but also plenty of twists to make me look forward to next season. This is a great series and I hope it doesn't get all messed up like the other FX series did after a few seasons.... (The Shield, Nip/Tuck)

Nip Tuck jumped the shark early, but I felt that The Shield was damn good, all the way til the end. I miss that show.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

+1 on the shield - it was damn good, even though I didn't love the last episode. Most series don't get the finales quite right though.

Comment

Just watched it, tremendous. I didn't see much shaking out the way it did. Sucks that the wait is so damn long, but literally the only show I have to watch.

Sonny was great as well.

Comment

I still have watched it. Thanks for the damn spoilers.

BTW, I was getting walking out of a gas station and getting into my car next to this ricer, and start my car and look over and see this kid leaning forward in the passenger seat and staring at me lol. Then he leans over and starts rolling down the manual window and I'm thinking here goes the dumb question "is that thing turboed?". Him and a girl in there are looking at me and say "hey, you ever watch that show sons of anarchy?" I say yes and they say I look just like the guy with the beanie (Opie) and how they just got done watching it . I said thanks and started backing out and when the driver was coming out they were telling him to look at me lol.

HD Parts
          paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Lyla is going to be in next month's Playboy. Someone find the leaked pictures. I know they're out there by now.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
              Lyla is going to be in next month's Playboy. Someone find the leaked pictures. I know they're out there by now.
              NSFW:

Comment

Sons of Anarchy Revs Up Danny Trejo For Season Four

According to the report, Trejo will take on the role of "Romero 'Romeo' Parada, a charismatic and (duh) dangerous former commando for the Mexican military who becomes a new associate of the SONS." Season four will pick up some fourteen months after the events of season three finale "NS," which saw the majority of the SAMCRO gang sent to prison

Comment

When is the new season starting.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                      +1 on the shield - it was damn good, even though I didn't love the last episode. Most series don't get the finales quite right though.
                      Right there with you on that one.....It seemed like The Shield, Rome and The Sopranos were all dismantled at the same time.
                      '06 STS-V '86 GN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCPA View Post
                        Right there with you on that one.....It seemed like The Shield, Rome and The Sopranos were all dismantled at the same time.
                        Rome was too expensive for HBO to produce, but I wish they would have kept it around for another few seasons. Speaking of HBO, they never did anything with Preacher, even though they picked up the rights for it years ago.

Comment

Sweet - looks like it should be a good season.

Of course it looks like FX has figured out how to put more commercials in.

Comment

Damnz

Comment

Did Lyla get her teeth fixed and a nose job, or did they change actresses?

Also, the AUSA is the same dude that was the preacher on Deadwood.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Same Actress - I really haven't ever paid attention to her teeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X