Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Same Actress - I really haven't ever paid attention to her teeth.
    She used to have a gap.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Did Lyla get her teeth fixed and a nose job, or did they change actresses?

Also, the AUSA is the same dude that was the preacher on Deadwood.
      Who is AUSA?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        Who is AUSA?
        Assistant US Attorney, the guy that was riding the Triumph when the crew rolled into town.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          Assistant US Attorney, the guy that was riding the Triumph when the crew rolled into town.
          Guess I don't remember that. What episode?

Comment

Guess I don't remember that. What episode?
            Last nights! He walked over and hopped on his Bonneville and rode off as they were pulling in, he even nodded at the gang. It was the scene where they were pulled over and talked to by the new Sheriff, when he told them that anyone just released from prison caught wearing a cut is going to be in violation.

Comment

It was good last night....
              04 GT
              91 LX

Comment

Last nights! He walked over and hopped on his Bonneville and rode off as they were pulling in, he even nodded at the gang. It was the scene where they were pulled over and talked to by the new Sheriff, when he told them that anyone just released from prison caught wearing a cut is going to be in violation.
                Doh! Guess I'll need to check the DVR.

Comment

Originally posted by gip99gt View Post
                  It was good last night....
                  Great start to what should be a great season. A lot of the actors looked very different compared to last season.

Comment

Originally posted by TorchRedStang View Post
                    A lot of the actors looked very different compared to last season.
                    That's what my fiancee and I thought. Everyone looks 10 years older.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                      Ron Perlman actually looked younger to me. They did just serve 14 months in prison though, it's supposed to age you. Jax's girlfriend (Maggie Siff) and Lyla (Winter Ave Zoli) both look like they've had some work done since last season.

Comment

Just watched it on DVR. Looking forward to this season.

Comment

At fist i thought he was going to be some skinny jean hipster showing how the town had changed to some yuppie burb. Thought he was gonna get his ass kicked nodding to SAMCRO.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                            I didn't even recognize Juice with a full head of hair. At first I was like "who the hell is this guy in with the main cast?". It took until they were talking about the wedding gifts, that I caught who it was.

Comment

Isn't the new sherrif the detective from terriers? Rockmand dunbar or whoever?

Comment

Isn't the new sherrif the detective from terriers? Rockmand dunbar or whoever?
                                yeah thats where I remember seeing that guy from.
                                Last edited by krazy kris; 09-07-2011, 11:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X