Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
    stick a fork in her, she's done!

anyone catch the after show? i was almost more shocked that kurt sutter, the executive producer, played otto in the show, and he's married to katey segal (gemma) in real life
    That's why her shitty music keeps showing up.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• damn i wanted tara to die for a while, but now i'm kind of sad.

Comment

• Maaaan.

Comment

• I'd have rather someone taken Gemma out, but whatever.

Marcus - What fucking planet do you live on? Welcome to Earth. It's 2013.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
            That's why her shitty music keeps showing up.
            Exactly!!

Comment

• Man that show had some twists and turns, looks like Nero finally figured out who Jax and Gemma really are.

Comment

• Or, Nero figured out who he really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
                  stick a fork in her, she's done!

anyone catch the after show? i was almost more shocked that kurt sutter, the executive producer, played otto in the show, and he's married to katey segal (gemma) in real life
                  Peter Weller directed this series and played the crooked cop

Comment

• I fully expected Juice to commit suicide at the end and make it look like he killed Tara and Roosevelt.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                    Originally Posted By: Polska
                    I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• If next season is truly the final one, it should be pretty interesting.

Comment

• Fucking shit man. I expected someone to get wacked, but holy shit.

I bet Juice runs.

As for season finale, this one has to be the biggest cliff hanger we have been left with so far.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Juice had gemma on his side now. She can protect him from Jax. Juice is also mad at Nero for telling jax about Dominique. He can play it off like it was the Mayans since the war with the Niners already started. That will completely turn Nero and Jax against each other to ramp up next season. Uncer is gonna kill Nero eventually since clay can't do it anymore.

Comment

• Jax will kill Gemma towards the end of the season when he somehow finds out that she killed Tara.

Comment

• Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
                              Juice had gemma on his side now. She can protect him from Jax. Juice is also mad at Nero for telling jax about Dominique. He can play it off like it was the Mayans since the war with the Niners already started. That will completely turn Nero and Jax against each other to ramp up next season. Uncer is gonna kill Nero eventually since clay can't do it anymore.
                              At least Uncer will get to drop the shrivel stick in Jemma a time or two.

Comment

• Hell yeah that dumb ass died

Comment

Working...
                                X