Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    What drove me nuts about the show was the awful music montages with horribly remade songs. I enjoyed watching it overall, and sometimes it had some pretty great moments, but I'm not going to miss it.
    I DVR all of them, watched the last 4 last night, ended around 2:30 AM. I fast forward (30 seconds at a time) when they play music, I can't stand that crap.

And the after show, WTH does my DVR record that too? It just started with the last few shows this season, never did it before. It's like they combined it with the series name, so my DVR gets confused and records it as one long as episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
      And the after show, WTH does my DVR record that too? It just started with the last few shows this season, never did it before. It's like they combined it with the series name, so my DVR gets confused and records it as one long as episode.
      On my cable it showed up as 1 3hr show instead of dividing it up.

Comment

• B.S.

Comment

• Wonder if Harley is going to take a hit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I think the arms out just indicated he reach his freedom.
            Exactly what I got from it.

When I first saw Chicklis in the semi, I was hoping he was going to let Jax pass him and block the cops. Guess I was hoping for a happier ending. No such luck.
            sigpic

Comment

• Him flying like a crow.

Comment

• Dam show. Didnt do my work cause i was waitinf for something. And now it over. There will be a show now when his dad was pres.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  I'm in finals mode, so I tend to be studying while watching. I'm just wondering why there was bread with wine on the side of the road. Should have been a donut.
                  The girl he got the blanket from for the courthouse scene had bread and wine. Was that the girl that Juice killed her mother?
                  Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                    The girl he got the blanket from for the courthouse scene had bread and wine. Was that the girl that Juice killed her mother?
                    Emily Putner?is the wife of Gary Putner and the mother of Brooke Putner on the FX original series Sons of Anarchy. Played by American actress Charleigh E. Parker, Emily was killed in a car crash that was caused by John Teller.?She is only seen in a picture on the episode "John 8:32" in the series' sixth season. Emily is the wife of Gary Putner and the mother of Brooke Putner. When Jax Teller goes to talk to Gary about his daughter's aggressive behavior, he sees a wedding photo of Emily with Gary

Emily Putner appears several times in Sons of Anarchy. Always when Gemma or Jax are going through an emotional decision making process.

It is only rumored that she is Emily Putner, the mother of Brooke Putner. Emily was accidentally killed as a result of John Teller's collision with a semi-truck and trailer in 1993. Kurt Sutter has however mentioned that she is no one particular, and she is whoever you want her to be. Saying she is Emily is just another conspiracy theory like "Potter is JT".

In the same episode, when Jax goes to talk to Gary Putner about his daughter's aggressive behavior, he sees a wedding photo of Emily with Gary. When Gary asks Jax why he's curious about it, he states that "She looks familiar". Gary then says that he has also often seen her. He also tells Jax that he has had other people come to him saying that they have seen her too.

Comment

• Originally posted by HerBlownSnake View Post
                      Exactly what I got from it.

When I first saw Chicklis in the semi, I was hoping he was going to let Jax pass him and block the cops. Guess I was hoping for a happier ending. No such luck.
                      Right on...what are you wearing?

Comment

• I took the ending as a Jesus reference...hands out like Jesus on the cross, bread on the side of the road, Vic saying "Jesus" right before impact, blood mixing with the bread...

Cheesy ending...could have been so much better.

Comment

• It was supposed to be Biblical, according to the producer. Much imagery.

Comment

• that was tomato juice at the end, not blood

how awesome would that be? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              that was tomato juice at the end, not blood

how awesome would that be? lol
                              Yep, Milo swerves to avoid Jax and wreck the semi. Jax wrecks the bike but lives He's tried and convicted for murder. Ends up being Marilyn Manson's new GF for the rest of his days. The spinoff show is a Romantic-Comedy set in the prison.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Yep, Milo swerves to avoid Jax and wreck the semi. Jax wrecks the bike but lives He's tried and convicted for murder. Ends up being Marilyn Manson's new GF for the rest of his days. The spinoff show is a Romantic-Comedy set in the prison.

Orange Is The New Anarchy?

Comment

Working...
                                X