American Horror Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Horror Story

Premieres tonight and I still don't know what the fuck it's about judging from the previews. A haunted house, I guess? Either way, I'm recording it. Anybody else going to check it out?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

I dont mind giving it a shot. Im like stuff like that. Hopefully its remotely good.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

One thing I read had it voted by critics as the best new fall show on any channel. Plus it has Connie Britton's tits...so there is that.
      GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by mirefire 2.0 View Post
        One thing I read had it voted by critics as the best new fall show on any channel. Plus it has Connie Britton's tits...so there is that.
        They won't show teats on FX.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          They won't show teats on FX.
          Although you don't get to technically see them, you can still like them. One big reason I liked Friday Night Lights so much.
          GIFSoup

Comment

I love Horror movie very much this is my favorite all movies!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyjones View Post
              I love Horror movie very much this is my favorite all movies!
              Stfu
              Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with the show last night, especially "made-for-TV". It was more "strange" than "horror" to me, but pretty creepy none-the-less. All the odd characters showing up (especially the housekeeper!) was interesting.

Comment

A+

I loved it! Definitely the best premier on TV yet this season (F@*k that Terra-Nova show). Even I jumped at some of the shit they came up with. Loving the hot maid and wondering about the dude in the rubber suit who dicked the main character's wife. Intriguing show to say the least...

Comment

I am going to leave this right here for Mirefire.

Comment

Alexandra Breckenridge as "the Maid"....

Comment

The redhead is smoking hot. What's up with all the redheads in the first episode? I'm married to a redhead and LOVE them.

Comment

This was much better than I thought it would be! LOL at the little mongoloid girl, she's kinda creepy!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            This was much better than I thought it would be! LOL at the little mongoloid girl, she's kinda creepy!
                            "You touch my daughter again, I'll break your arm off!" (or something like that)

The bitch meant it, too.

Comment

Anybody catch the second episode? I thought it was pretty damn good. I liked the fact that the evil ghosts helped the homeowners this time...

Comment

Working...
                              X