Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Act of Valor

Real SEALs doing SEAL stuff in a fictional movie:

リモ活の仕事内容や収入、お金がもらえる仕組み、実際に使っているサイトなどを簡単に紹介しています。わかりやすく説明しているので、誰でもすぐにリモ活を始められます。また絶対に使ってはいけない危険なリモ活アプリについても説明している為、初心者の方は必見です。
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Ok...yeah that trailer looks to be a badass movie
    sigpic

Comment

Looks pretty good!

Comment

At first I thought it was BS stating that they used active duty Navy SEALS but I found this on IMDB so maybe it's true.

'Act of Valor' is an impressive movie about the cult of professional warriors in the age of global terrorism. Directors Mouse McCoy and Scott Waugh collaborated with the US Navy and actual Navy SEALs to give the film a sense of battle tactics and environment on par with 'Black Hawk Down' and 'Saving Private Ryan'. What little is lost in the SEALs' lack of acting chops is more than made up for by honest performances from the men who actually do this stuff for a living and the film's gripping battle realism. The movie sidesteps an overt political point of view, wisely focusing on the men and their mission rather than commenting on the times in which they serve. Watch for a great scene where Navy swift boats extract the SEALs from a Central American jungle with an astonishing display of live fire. Plenty of battle action to see here that you've never seen before. Highly recommended.

Comment

Comment

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Cool news clip on the movie.

Scoot over Brad and George, a new crop of actors coming to Hollywoodare real Navy SEALs! CNN’s Barbara Starr reports.

Comment

The wife planned to have a girl's night at the house with dinner and a movie (Twilight Breaking Dawn), so the boys and I went to see Act of Valor at the Mansfield Cinemark.

We saw it in the new XD theater, and it was pretty cool. Some of it was obviously Hollywood, but it was still pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                  The wife planned to have a girl's night at the house with dinner and a movie (Twilight Breaking Dawn), so the boys and I went to see Act of Valor at the Mansfield Cinemark.

We saw it in the new XD theater, and it was pretty cool. Some of it was obviously NAVY SEALS, but it was still pretty good.
                  Navy Seals are the Hollywood of SOCOM. lol

"hey dude where are my dive shorts and M frames?"

Don't get me wrong I am gonna go see it.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Navy Seals are the Hollywood of SOCOM. lol

"hey dude where are my dive shorts and M frames?"

Don't get me wrong I am gonna go see it.
                    So... are you saying that the SEALs are some sort of prima donnas?
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I heard this movie was getting some pretty bad reviews (28% on RottenTomatoes.com), they said the action scenes were decent but the plot and acting was terrible.

Comment

We had a chance to go see it Wednesday but the couple reviews I read were not good, so we passed.
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

I thought it was really good. So did the wife. Hoo yah Navy.
                          2011 Mustang GT
                          sigpic

Comment

haven't tried yet but found this

If you have a facebook account and want to get a great deal on tickets for the movie Act of Valor, "like" Lifelock (the personal information protection company) on facebook and look for the link to Act of Valor offer. Follow the instructions, fill out the information and within a day or so you will get an email confirming your ticket offer. I got mine the following day and went to see the movie Saturday.

Keep the like selection until you get the email, just in case it matters. You can go back afterwards and unlike them.

Comment

Going to see the movie tonight in cinema suite.
                              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X