No announcement yet.

Hell on wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the first season on Netflix, and i'm hooked. I'm a huge western fan, and this is definetely good TV. Sucks that I have no AMC until mid-September though, so i'm going to have to find a way to get caught up on everything I miss until then.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Looks like it can be downloaded on itunes. Don't know what the cost will be, though. I called Dish last night and expressed my disappointment in their pissing contest with AMC and they gave me a $35 credit to offset any costs that may be incurred by having to download the series I'm missing.

Comment

I was bored last weekend and watched S1 on netflix. How is S2 so far and when does it end?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
          I was bored last weekend and watched S1 on netflix. How is S2 so far and when does it end?
          Season two ended about a month ago and it was great.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
            Season two is already over. I missed it due to Dish dropping AMC, but now that it's back I'm holding out until they run a marathon.

Comment

Saturday.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

So, uh, anyone still watch this?
                I decided to start watching it sunday. Made it to the 4th episode of season 2. Liking it so far.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X