Fury Road, Yes Mad Max 4, 5, and 6 are in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
    People also love the Kardashians. To each their own though.

Edit:
    By the way...most of your comma's should be periods. You must not be a part of that 92%.(I'm ignoring the misspelling.) I'll give you that it had atmosphere and unique characters. Interesting characters though? That's an opinion. Some people think that rocks are interesting. Development? One character developed in the movie. He went from being a bad guy to a good guy. Crazy awesome development.
    Misspellings and grammar errors that don't exist? You've been uber-bro'd by crossfit.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
      There was a lot of redemption in that movie. You guys are crazy.
      I think people wanted it to be good, that it was good to them. That movie was a waste of time for me. Maybe I expected more, I don't know. I really did want to just get up and leave early.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I think people wanted it to be good, that it was good to them. That movie was a waste of time for me. Maybe I expected more, I don't know. I really did want to just get up and leave early.
        Fair enough. This movie isn't the movie where he gets sorted out. It's in the middle of things. There's also the fan theory that he isn't the original Max. He's the feral kid, taking on the mantle of Max. It's a little batty.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Fair enough. This movie isn't the movie where he gets sorted out. It's in the middle of things. There's also the fan theory that he isn't the original Max. He's the feral kid, taking on the mantle of Max. It's a little batty.
          So it is possible Mel shows up as the OG Mad Max then?

I dunno why, but I really want to see Mel in this role in some way.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            So it is possible Mel shows up as the OG Mad Max then?

I dunno why, but I really want to see Mel in this role in some way.
            There are 3 more movies slated, so it's entirely possible.

Comment

There's also the fan theory that he isn't the original Max. He's the feral kid, taking on the mantle of Max. It's a little batty.
              Pretty sure George Miller said Fury Road takes place between Mad Max and Road Warrior.

I understand the nostalgia for Mel as Max, but the mad max torch has been passed to Hardy. Hopefully the next movie will have max as a stronger character

Comment

People also love the Kardashians. To each their own though.

Edit:
                By the way...most of your comma's should be periods. You must not be a part of that 92%.(I'm ignoring the misspelling.)
                A little butthurt I don't agree with you? Try to keep shit respectful, no need for the petty bullshit.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  A little butthurt I don't agree with you? Try to keep shit respectful, no need for the petty bullshit.
                  I dealt the first insult? I guess people really are good at convincing themselves they're right. I tried convincing myself throughout this entire movie that it was as good as the reviews. I guess that I'm just not good at lying to myself. Perhaps that's why I'm apart of the 8% that didn't like this movie.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I dealt the first insult? I guess people really are good at convincing themselves they're right. I tried convincing myself throughout this entire movie that it was as good as the reviews. I guess that I'm just not good at lying to myself. Perhaps that's why I'm apart of the 8% that didn't like this movie.
                    It's not about right or wrong. Every post you make is essentially belittling anyone who doesn't agree with you. We're talking about a movie here, not people's intelligence, grammar, spelling, tv watching habits, etc. Let's try to keep it respectful and not petty. You did make it pretty clear you didn't like it, and gave a good explanation why you didn't. It is okay for you to not like a movie, I don't mind.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

92% of people are not dumber than you, I assure you.
                      Maybe the intent of this was lost in text. If that is true. I apologize. Every post I make though? I don't post a whole heck of a lot here. At least not compared to a few years ago. However, I think most of my posts in which there is a disagreement is a debate. I try not to be too much of an asshole. Sometimes, I am. though.

Comment

Maybe the intent of this was lost in text. If that is true. I apologize. Every post I make though? I don't post a whole heck of a lot here. At least not compared to a few years ago. However, I think most of my posts in which there is a disagreement is a debate. I try not to be too much of an asshole. Sometimes, I am. though.
                        That was a jab at the "Just a bunch of fucking retards liking stupid shit that makes no sense" comment, and the 92% rating on rotten tomatoes. Essentially making the case that from an entirely analytic perspective, there is something in the movie people liked.

Comment

That was a jab at the "Just a bunch of fucking retards liking stupid shit that makes no sense" comment, and the 92% rating on rotten tomatoes. Essentially making the case that from an entirely analytic perspective, there is something in the movie people liked.
                          Good deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            Pretty sure George Miller said Fury Road takes place between Mad Max and Road Warrior.

I understand the nostalgia for Mel as Max, but the mad max torch has been passed to Hardy. Hopefully the next movie will have max as a stronger character
                            He said there wasn't a sequence.

Comment

• Mel probably won't be in any more movies, that dude has gone off the fucking deep end from what I hear.
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                Mel probably won't be in any more movies, that dude has gone off the fucking deep end from what I hear.
                                he's been in a movie every year since 2010. I'm pretty sure he got his drinking and anger problem under control. So I suspect he will do a small cameo, especially if they film in Australia

Comment

Working...
                                X