X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it worth doing 3d?

Comment

everyone says only in 3d.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Saw it opening night. I rarely got the theater and never to opening night. Did not regret it, great flick.
        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Pretty much 10 minutes of dialog at the beginning, and 2 hours of car chase. Pretty damn good movie.

spoiler:
          my favorite part was blowing the fuel into the superchargers on the hood. Pretty creative.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I really really really wanted to like it but left the theater just...unsatisfied. Don't know what it was. Maybe two hours of chase scenes isn't my thing.
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Not sure how a two hour chase scene can make a 9/10 across the board movie, but I'm interested to find out!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                I really really really wanted to like it but left the theater just...unsatisfied. Don't know what it was. Maybe two hours of chase scenes isn't my thing.
                Sounds like you should have seen Pitch Perfect 2 instead.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  good suggestion
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    It wasn't terrible.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      It wasn't terrible.
                      I have no idea what kind of quality Pitch Perfect 2 is.

Mad Max on the other hand was fucking fantastic, and worth the imax 3d ticket I paid for.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, this fucking sucked out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Well, this fucking sucked out loud.
                          Thank you! I feel a little better about not liking it now knowing that it wasn't just me.

Comment

I like it, although naked Tom Hardy would have been better and he hardly said anything, but Charlize was awesome!

Comment

IMDB now has mad max at the 23rd best movie of all time. It's likely to fall, but after opening weekend if it's still on the chart, it usually will stay.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                IMDB now has mad max at the 23rd best movie of all time. It's likely to fall, but after opening weekend if it's still on the chart, it usually will stay.

http://www.imdb.com/chart/top
                                It's ranked higher than Saving Private Ryan? This is what our country has come to. Just a bunch of fucking retards liking stupid shit that makes no sense. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X