• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOOL tickets

go on sale today at 10!!!!!
    anyone else going?
    first class white trash

Not with tickets ranging between $113 and $738.

Comment

With no new material since the last time I saw them? No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
        Not with tickets ranging between $113 and $738.
        go to verizon.com or what ever that theater is called in grand prarie by the horse race track. 102 with tax and charges... for any seat...
        first class white trash

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          With no new material since the last time I saw them? No thanks.
          i have never seen them... always wanted to
          first class white trash

Comment

Rumors are that Intronaut is going to be opening for them. If you haven't heard them, might want to check them out. Their past album, Valley of Smoke, was incredible. Their album before that, Prehistoricisms, was phenomenal, too.

Intronaut, by the way, have released three albums (working on the fourth) since Tool released something.
            Last edited by Geor!; 12-19-2011, 04:38 AM.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
              go to verizon.com or what ever that theater is called in grand prarie by the horse race track. 102 with tax and charges... for any seat...
              ticket says sold out now

Comment

Another show has been added on Saturday the 21st. Tickets on sale this Thursday!!!! That's going to be an amazing 2 nights of shows. I can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                  ticket says sold out now
                  is this your first rodeo? Tool shows sell out in under an hour, every single time.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

god no. i like tool but i cant stand 90% of the fans.
                    07 f250-family truckster
                    08 Denali -baby hauler
                    52 f1-rust bucket
                    05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                    livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Originally posted by forbes View Post
                      i have never seen them... always wanted to
                      Best show i have been to is a toss up between Tool and System of a down. Tool put's on a awesome show craziest pits i have seen was at a Tool show. At that price with same material though i agree it's a pass i can just pop in the CD. Maynard needs to stop messing with side shit get some new Tool material going.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
                        god no. i like tool but i cant stand 90% of the fans.
                        HAHA i got to agree some Tool fans come for Tool some come just to get fuckin stupid! Last one i was at a guy thumped ashes on my head from his joint on purpose. The first time i let it slide second time it burned me and he ended up 3-rows lower. security made us move to another location. Yaw wanna here me say fuck that? fuck that fuck that.
                        sigpic

Comment

tyler and I are going along with another buddy of mine. I always wanted to see them when I was younger, but never did. Guess now I get to make up for lost time.
                          Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                          http://www.titantowing.net
                          -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Originally posted by fordracer2 View Post
                            Best show i have been to is a toss up between Tool and System of a down. Tool put's on a awesome show craziest pits i have seen was at a Tool show. At that price with same material though i agree it's a pass i can just pop in the CD. Maynard needs to stop messing with side shit get some new Tool material going.
                            Anyone moshing at a TOOL show is a complete and utter dumbass. And Maynard will tell you that himself as he tells many crowds. I believe these 2 shows are no pit area.

TOOL fans now are older than most crowds, keep in mind how long TOOL has been around. Maynard is almost 50, Danny is over 50, Adam is right there too.

People have actually compained to me that Adam will NOT move during a concert. I find it awesome. He just stands there and rocks, it's different and captivating. They are about the sound and the visuals, not the jumping around like retards on stage. I cna't wait to see these shows. It's true Maynard can't sing like he used to, but I guess 20+ years of touring and multiple bands will do that to you, he's still got the best voice in rock I've ever heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                              Anyone moshing at a TOOL show is a complete and utter dumbass. And Maynard will tell you that himself as he tells many crowds. I believe these 2 shows are no pit area.

TOOL fans now are older than most crowds, keep in mind how long TOOL has been around. Maynard is almost 50, Danny is over 50, Adam is right there too.

People have actually compained to me that Adam will NOT move during a concert. I find it awesome. He just stands there and rocks, it's different and captivating. They are about the sound and the visuals, not the jumping around like retards on stage. I cna't wait to see these shows. It's true Maynard can't sing like he used to, but I guess 20+ years of touring and multiple bands will do that to you, he's still got the best voice in rock I've ever heard.
                              Laughable. Either you haven't heard much music or your head is that far up his ass.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                              X