The Town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Town

Downloaded and watched it the other night, pretty good flick. I recommend it. Anyone else see it yet?

Saw it in theaters, I really enjoyed it.
    De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

Watched it when it first came out and thought it was pretty good.

Comment

MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............. ... Dirty Blake Lively.........................
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Just watched it...pretty good movie.

Comment

Was wanting to see it, but was scared it would be a flop. Looks like it is a must see now.
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

It's not a must-see but it's definitely worth watching. I think I went in with really high expectations though since I was kinda comparing it to The Departed. The Departed was a LOT better, but The Town was still really good.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                It's not a must-see but it's definitely worth watching. I think I went in with really high expectations though since I was kinda comparing it to The Departed. The Departed was a LOT better, but The Town was still really good.
                Is it a make me think type? Or just sit back and enjoy? Guess it doesnt really matter. I will watch it anyway. Just curious.
                Originally posted by mutherjuggz
                That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                  Is it a make me think type? Or just sit back and enjoy? Guess it doesnt really matter. I will watch it anyway. Just curious.
                  Nah. It's not really a thinker.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                  X