Netflix re-visited...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix re-visited...

Is it worth $8.00 month? Also I don't want to spend $50.00 + dollars to make my TV wireless (its ready), but I have a new XPS laptop with a HDMI port, can I just stream Netflix through my laptop and will it affect the picture?
    This is cheaper than renting movies on demand from DTV and cheaper than ordering one of the movie chanels.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

I like the service. I stream through my laptop (Dell, with HDMI port) to the tv, works pretty well. For $8 a month, you can't really go wrong.

Comment

Yeah thats what I thought as well. I'm already paying a huge bill with DTV and it really isn't worth turing on ANY of the movie chanels and we really don't go to the theatres any more with the price of a ticket just outrageous.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
        I like the service. I stream through my laptop (Dell, with HDMI port) to the tv, works pretty well. For $8 a month, you can't really go wrong.
        Same here. I watch about 20 movies a month. That's about .40 a show. Plus I get 3 dvd's sent every week. Best deal around if you ask me

Comment

i still have the streaming + 2 discs at a time plan. i like it. no problems. and their customer service has been good to me during those times i report a broken disc or a shipping error. thinking about dropping the 2 discs plan and just keep the streaming. i stream the bulk of the time.

Comment

I use it everyday, mostly to watch Top Gear. After awhile it gets tough to find movies worth watching on the streaming, but I've been using Netflix for over two years now.

Comment

We have no regular channels so all we watch is Netflix streaming and my wife just got Hulu thru the X-box...For less that $20 a month there is always something to watch and movies to see. I still rent from Hastings/Redbox if there is a certain movie I wanna see right away...

Comment

I don't even have cable. All I have is Netflix.

Comment

i use a $50 dollar roku player. It's awesome and has many channels to choose from like watching justin.tv to hbo go

Roku provides the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV. On your terms. With thousands of available channels to choose from.

Comment

i have it and watch it almost every other day... great for the kids. I stream it through the wii

Comment

Downgraded to just streaming myself back in October when I realized I've had the same DVD sitting on my desk all summer long. I stream it on my computer, iPad, Westen Digital Media Player, and through a Blu-Ray Player. Henry, if you don't have a Blu-Ray Player yet you should consider one with Netflix and other apps built in. There pretty cheap now, I picked up mine at Best Buy for like $75.

Comment

Working...
                      X