The Lords of Salem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lords of Salem

Looks like the twisted mind of Rob Zombie is back at work. This should be nothing short of awesome!

A local DJ plays a cursed record and unwittingly unleashes a coven of 300-year old witches who were secretly imprisoned and tortured during the Salem Witch Trials.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Sounds interesting. Is there anymore information, trailer?
    Maybe I'll just make use of Google.

Comment

Originally posted by ENKI View Post
      Sounds interesting. Is there anymore information, trailer?
      Maybe I'll just make use of Google.
      has a huge "celebrity" cast.
      its still filming and doing final production in LA, and has finished all other external filming

Comment

Bad ass! I love Rob Zombie's work. His music rocks and his movies are bad ass. Cannot wait.

Comment

I never heard that the first trailer was released. The second one is now out as well. Both posted below. Stoked for this one. A "Devils" and "Rosemary's Baby" hybrid type of story is kinda what I'm getting from it.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

This movie was everything BUT awesome. I left the theater thinking "what in the fuck did i just watch?"

strange movie.....not really good.....not really bad....just strange.
            May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
            Semper Fi

Comment

Sounds like a Zombie movie. ^ I like strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                This movie was everything BUT awesome. I left the theater thinking "what in the fuck did i just watch?"

strange movie.....not really good.....not really bad....just strange.
                It was a Zombie movie. Were you expecting anything different? The only one of his movies that I somewhat enjoyed was his Halloween remake.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  It was a Zombie movie. Were you expecting anything different? The only one of his movies that I somewhat enjoyed was his Halloween remake.
                  he can be hit or miss. 1000 Corpses has grown on me. Devils Rejects was pretty good. Halloween was great! Thought it was gonna be a little bit better with the last 30 minutes. It fell apart like 1000 Corpses did.

But, it was interesting art! lol
                  Semper Fi

Comment

I liked Devil's Rejects. However, you have to watch the uncut version. The shit they edited down and released blew.

Comment

I don't know why people think that the movie is that weird. I understand that the last 20 minutes are kinda strange, but it leaves room for a sequel.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                        I don't know why people think that the movie is that weird. I understand that the last 20 minutes are kinda strange, but it leaves room for a sequel.
                        it was the midget and her holding the midgets....i dunno....tentacles or something. and then the creature when she was warming her hands at the cross. just had some gaps and little things that had me going.....well what the fuck?
                        Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                          it was the midget and her holding the midgets....i dunno....tentacles or something. and then the creature when she was warming her hands at the cross. just had some gaps and little things that had me going.....well what the fuck?
                          Don't ruin it asshole, I haven't seen it yet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Don't ruin it asshole, I haven't seen it yet!!
                            not ruined at all.......just things you will remember and be like "wtf?"
                            Dont get me wrong, it had its very good parts and all in all wasnt a bad movie.....just had hoped he had done it a bit different.
                            Semper Fi

Comment

Has anyone else seen this? I keep seeing posts about it on twitter. The trailer doesn't look that great to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X