Doomsday Preppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doomsday Preppers

I'm loving this. It's like seeing myself on TV. Anyone else watching it?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

There are some of them that have a touch of the crazy, but there are some solid ideas.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Sorry, I canceled my satellite TV so I could get more preps.

Seriously...........
      Annoying people, one post at a time!

Comment

TV again, is doing Texas no favors....

Comment

I was impressed by the coating eggs with oil. I didn't know it would stretch them to 9 months
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            TV again, is doing Texas no favors....
            x2

Comment

I just set it up as a season pass, will check it out.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

lolz at the folks in new england who "live in a nice town where folks have morals" so they dont need any means of protecting them and theirs.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I expected to see Denny on there! Maybe next week, LOL
                  Originally posted by Nash B.
                  Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Did this start already? Shit! I was to busy prepping to tape it than.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                      I expected to see Denny on there! Maybe next week, LOL
                      I wouldn't go on there because I wouldn't want to broadcast everything I have and built. I am, however, starting construction on my hydroponic garden and Talapia stock mid April. That'll be some fun.

Comment

Dang...wish full episodes were online.
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I wouldn't go on there because I wouldn't want to broadcast everything I have and built. I am, however, starting construction on my hydroponic garden and Talapia stock mid April. That'll be some fun.
                          I knew that would be your answer, and I was thinking the same thing when they were showing all their stuff last night. Although most of them did say they weren't revealing all their details on camera. Did get me thinking though if something like a SHTF scenario happened I am not really prepared at all, I would be dead in like a week. Then again not sure I would want to live in a post apocolyptic america for any extended amount of time anyways.
                          Originally posted by Nash B.
                          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            You still "in town"?
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I am DVRing it as well. I lol'ed at 'testing' the container walls with .22s though, as that's not what the booger bears would be coming with.
                              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                              X