Catch .44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catch .44

I can't believe Bruce Willis and Forrest Whitaker signed up for this epic turd. Holy shit, it was almost as bad as Skyline. Unintentionally terrible acting, some of the worst dialogue I have ever heard in any movie, meanwhile trying to rip off Tarantino non-linear storytelling and musical interludes but with whimsical self reflection, in between highly conjured female arguments. I LIKE watching bad movies because they make me laugh, and this made me want to dig my frontal lobe out with a toothpick up the nostril. Fucking GARBAGE.

i've never even heard of it or any marketing of the movie. Theatrical release?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
      i've never even heard of it or any marketing of the movie. Theatrical release?

I think it went straight to DVD. That was my first warning, but with the cast, I was trying to give it the benefit of the doubt. Only a month or so old.

Comment

Jesus, I didn't realize it, but the trailer even has a cheap Black Keys ripoff playing.. lmao

Comment

Does Tes show her breas(ts)? I think I'll add it to my netflix queue.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Does Tes show her breas(ts)? I think I'll add it to my netflix queue.

Nope. Stay away from sharp objects while you're watching it.

Comment

netfix thinks i'd give it around 2 stars. I'll pass.

They do seem to think they I would immensely enjoy Sam Shepard's "Blackthorn" though, so I went ahead and added that.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Yeah, saw it a couple of months back, and I agree with your review. It's a blatant rip off of Tarantino, and not a good one either. I was thinking that with Bruce Willis and Forest Whittaker, it had a chance to be decent... wow was I wrong.

Comment

Willis is really whoring himself out now... he'll take any part for a paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                  X