Prometheus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Yes, Aliens: Colonial Marines. It's set right after the Aliens movie to find out what happened to Ripley and the marines. It actually looks pretty badass. Supposedly there will be some hints of Prometheus in it.
    Yup. Looked it up. Release date Feb next year

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I don't know if you ever played Aliens VS Predator on the 360 or PS3 but it lets you be a marine, alien, or predator. The game was pretty much designed to cater to people that want to play as a predator and if you do it's actually pretty damned fun. I tried playing as a marine and alien though and the controls just fucking sucked so I couldn't do it.
      Yes. Own it . Beat it. Marines was cool. Predator rocked. But ill say. Once I got the alien controls down I was the Shit. Murked online .

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        The Alien VS. Predator was stemmed from this
        WRONG avp originated from Dark Horse comics presents and their avp miniseries

Continuing the story begun in the pages of Dark Horse Presents #34-#36, this is it--Dark Horse Comics' most ambitious project to date! The i ...

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Continuing the story begun in the pages of Dark Horse Presents #34-#36, this is it--Dark Horse Comics' most ambitious project to date! The i ...

Fucking thank you!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• As for the Aliens 3 it was a cluster fuck from the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              I was a video game nerd growing up, not a comic book nerd so I had no clue this shit even existed. Learn something new everyday.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I didn't read the comics, but i read the three books that were a collection of the comics:

Even read these two for the fuck of it:

sigpic

Comment

• Lol so who came out on top

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Lol so who came out on top

Your mom.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• thread ruined.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Saw it last night in 3-D. This movie is filled very heavily with nods to Alien. The whole aspect of evolution being the cause of our creation really draws away from the Alien franchise. Ridley has said that he would explore a whole new tangent with this movie. I like that it wasnt all in your face or preachy. In the end even Shaw regains her faith even with knowing they were genetic creations. There were a few things with the storyline that left unanswered questions. Did the engineers on that ship contain the genetic material for the xenomorph? In the tomb they showed the murial on the wall which was the life cycle of the xenomorph. What was the green egg shaped crystal?? Why didn't the infected crew turn into xenomorph like beings like the worms did?? Why is the xenomorph at the end different than what were used to seeing? It looks just like the one that was shown on the murals. This might be because of their genetic make-up and the ones in Alien evolved over time; once again showing that this movie was not an Alien prequel.The whole ordeal on the planet simply gives us an insight at what could have possibly happened on the other planet.

This movie is very dark and gruesome. I was squeamish during the c section scene. It reminded me of the scene with Kane and the chestburster. It was a wtf moment. I liked the cinematography in this film. When I watched it in imax it just blew me away. The music was spot on throughout. All the scenes with David walking around the ship reminded me of 2001: A space Odyssey. It had that feeling of all those great sci-fi movies from the late 70's-80's. It wasn't full on in your face action. It was well balanced from beginning to end. I can see why some people wouldn't like it at all. Aferall, this movie was never about Alien. The way it ended clearly leaves it open for a sequel. I can't wait to see where they go from here. I'm definitley going to put this in my movie collection.
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                          Saw it last night in 3-D. This movie is filled very heavily with nods to Alien. The whole aspect of evolution being the cause of our creation really draws away from the Alien franchise. Ridley has said that he would explore a whole new tangent with this movie. I like that it wasnt all in your face or preachy. In the end even Shaw regains her faith even with knowing they were genetic creations. There were a few things with the storyline that left unanswered questions. Did the engineers on that ship contain the genetic material for the xenomorph? In the tomb they showed the murial on the wall which was the life cycle of the xenomorph. What was the green egg shaped crystal?? Why didn't the infected crew turn into xenomorph like beings like the worms did?? Why is the xenomorph at the end different than what were used to seeing? It looks just like the one that was shown on the murals. This might be because of their genetic make-up and the ones in Alien evolved over time; once again showing that this movie was not an Alien prequel.The whole ordeal on the planet simply gives us an insight at what could have possibly happened on the other planet.

This movie is very dark and gruesome. I was squeamish during the c section scene. It reminded me of the scene with Kane and the chestburster. It was a wtf moment. I liked the cinematography in this film. When I watched it in imax it just blew me away. The music was spot on throughout. All the scenes with David walking around the ship reminded me of 2001: A space Odyssey. It had that feeling of all those great sci-fi movies from the late 70's-80's. It wasn't full on in your face action. It was well balanced from beginning to end. I can see why some people wouldn't like it at all. Aferall, this movie was never about Alien. The way it ended clearly leaves it open for a sequel. I can't wait to see where they go from here. I'm definitley going to put this in my movie collection.
                          agreed, I'll buy this one.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I saw it last night as well. Very good movie, I didnt like the sountrack it reminded me of the Star Trek movie soundtrack, but I wasnt there for that. It will be going in my collection of Blu-Rays.
                            I doubt that ANY movie will trump Alien or Aliens imo...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I enjoyed it. I love the fact that you leave the movie with questions instead of answers.

Comment

• I read an interview where Ridley was asked: Did the Engineers want to destroy the human race because of the crucifixion of one of their own?

This movie is heavily influenced by evolution over religion. He said that he and his writers had thought about going that route but left it open to the audience. Like the part where they say the carcass was over 2000 years old hinting that they were on their way to earth to destroy the humans for crucifying the engineer.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X