Netflix 30 day trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix 30 day trial

I recently subscribed to netflix (movie streaming) and I'm doing the trial thing, and quite frankly I'm disappointed with the movie selection. Seems as though most of the movies are old as hell. Is this because its just the trial period? Will the selection get better after the trial period?

I'm also liking the vudu thing, but its a lot more expensive to go that route.
    --carlos

sigpic

No they don't get any better. There are alot of cool documentaries and stand up comedy but not many new movies on it. I am thinking about dropping mine
    Originally posted by Nash B.
    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Well that sucks! I'm not impressed at all. I might drop mine towards the end of the trial also. The only thing I do like is that I can stream on my phone.
      --carlos

sigpic

Comment

It's only going to get worse, too. I believe in March, they are losing a ton of content.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

This is why I dropped my subscription. Mainly the ridiculous price hike, but because there was jack to watch on there.

Comment

I haven't had any issues finding things to watch....this is most likely due to the amount of foreign films I watch (all of which I have seen so far are better than the US films...imo)

Comment

I started my subscription 2 years ago. Back then I watched a ton of movies, the selection wasn't really that bad. Now, it just sucks. I've watched just about everything I want to watch. I don't know why I'm still paying for the service, all I do is watch Top Gear.

Comment

I agree the movie selection isn't great, but there is still a ton of stuff to watch. I've got 60 things in my QUE to watch. Just all the season of Top Gear and Anothony Bourdain No Reservations usually give me something to watch that I haven't seen before. Rescue Me, Sons Of Anarchy and weeds are good too, but I've seen all of those.

Comment

Working...
                X