No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down season 3 this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way, I bet he and everybody else would breathe a sigh of relief.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Insert speculation to the feelings of fictional characters here.

Comment

Ron Washington is the real manager of the Texas Rangers, and Joe Nathan is the real closer (for now) of the Texas Rangers.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Picked up for a fourth season yesterday.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Picked up for a fourth season yesterday.
            Needs more Will Ferrell

Comment

Not sure if i agree. The show ended perfectly for me. But oh well...i'll still watch. KP posted this on 'his' facebook.

"Like any dip sh*t rock star knows, when you finish your set and the lights go black and you leave the *beep* stage, the show ain't over. It might seem like it's over. Some d*ckheads might even start heading back to their car to beat traffic. But the true fans will remain. They'll chant your name, calling for you, begging for *beep* more. And as a person that people see and is famous, it's your duty to answer those calls. To feed their hunger. One last face melter. People into the audience, raise your lighters and light them to make a flame. Watch your thumb or you may get burnt and get ready for the *beep* encore."
              - Kenny Powers
              Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                Not sure if i agree. The show ended perfectly for me. But oh well...i'll still watch. KP posted this on 'his' facebook.
                I've heard from a reliable source within HBO that when the execs were sitting at the conference table wondering what to do, they kept on saying "Yeah but Bputacoma might not agree with it."
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                X