AIC Unplugged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIC Unplugged

Fuckin' a i never get tired pf that concert. Such a waste. RIP Layne. Too fucking bad that was the last time they played.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Love that show

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      Fuckin' a i never get tired pf that concert. Such a waste. RIP Layne. Too fucking bad that was the last time they played.
      I agree. Oh, and in before some yuppie wannabe comes in and starts spouting shit about "mainstream" music.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
        I agree. Oh, and in before some yuppie wannabe comes in and starts spouting shit about "mainstream" music.

Stevo
        Well they were pretty much the definitive band of the 90s (sure, Nirvana heralded that in, but AIC were THE 90s band so far as i'm concerned), mainstream or otherwise, so i'm not sure what arguement they would have.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Agree 100%. Being older now and really following the lyrics, it's easy to understand that there was no way he was going to last. He was telling the world he was terribly addicted and it would kill him.

Comment

Best AIC album without question, and best album of the 90's possibly. I still have that album in every car I drive.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

aic are my favorite. also been listening to a ton of candlebox also as of late. they will be at antones in austin next month.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I think Alice in Chains is the only band of their time that I like more now than I did then.

Comment

And now they're all dying off.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

My favorite band and their greatest performance. 10 yrs this April for Layne's death.

Comment

Working...
                    X