Tv programs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv programs

Im looking at possibly changing my tv program from Dish Network to something else. Direct tv seems over priced as well as Time Warner. I have considered AT&T U verse but have no info on them. What are some of y'all paying on packages from these people if you don't mind saying? Opinions?
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Uverse with U350 (i think) and 18 meg internet with 5 boxes in my house is $135 or so right now a month. Not gonna lie this service can get expensive. I call and threaten to leave everytime there are no discounts and they manage to keep me around.

I love the service though. Some people I have read have had issues but other than a DVR they had to replace my stuff has been up and running for about 3 years with about only 3 reboots of my 2wire needed. Internet has been flawless.

Comment

For those on a budget:

40 dollar outdoor TV antenna that you can put in your attic plus a decent DSL internet connection for netflix\hulu....

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
        For those on a budget:

40 dollar outdoor TV antenna that you can put in your attic plus a decent DSL internet connection for netflix\hulu....
        That is true, depending on where you are as far as getting all local channels. I can get all but channel 5 in perfect HD with an Antenna here on the East Central side of Fort Worth.

Comment

My neighbor made an antenna for like $5-10 and does some Mac channel or aomething. I am not interested in going that way but I agree it is a budget friendly choice
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Working...
          X