Jane's Addiction coming to Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane's Addiction coming to Dallas

Saw them at Nokia back in 2003 and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen. They are playing at McFarlin Memorial Auditorium(where the fuck is this?!) on May 10th. Only thing that sucks is it's on a Thursday.

social d on the 2nd, janes addiction on the 10th. im your huckleberry

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I am skin and bones, I am pointy nose, but it muthafuckin' makes me try.

I saw one of their more recent performances on HD Net a few months back and it was pretty lack luster. I didn't even finish it. I'd like to remember them from the Nothing's Shocking/Ritual days. That being said, Perry is a space cadet.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Saw them at Nokia back in 2003 and it was one of the best live shows I've ever seen. They are playing at McFarlin Memorial Auditorium(where the fuck is this?!) on May 10th. Only thing that sucks is it's on a Thursday.
        SMU campus it appears

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
          I am skin and bones, I am pointy nose, but it muthafuckin' makes me try.

I saw one of their more recent performances on HD Net a few months back and it was pretty lack luster. I didn't even finish it. I'd like to remember them from the Nothing's Shocking/Ritual days. That being said, Perry is a space cadet.

It wouldn't surprise me if Perry is slowing down. Dude is in his 50s now.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Thought that sounded familiar.

Comment

DFWM, JA, GTG? LMK I am down. I love them.
              Last edited by sspstang; 03-08-2012, 08:19 PM.
              2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
              2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
              2012 Ford Edge

Comment

What the fuck does Alice In Chains have to do with Jane's Addiction? Besides, they were just here a few months ago.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  What the fuck does Alice In Chains have to do with Jane's Addiction? Besides, they were just here a few months ago.
                  lol.

Comment

I saw them last year when they came through, it was still a very good show. I'll probably go again...

Comment

They were on one of the late night shows a few months ago, and they were fucking awful. I felt bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                        They were on one of the late night shows a few months ago, and they were fucking awful. I felt bad for them.
                        haha, this is one of those bands that needs to give it up. That being said, if they were to play at the Radisson for say $12.50, I might find it in my heart to go see them...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I wanna go!
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                          X