Aerosmith & Cheap Trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerosmith & Cheap Trick

Did anyone get tickets this morning? I grabbed mine Friday with the presale password.

I saw it on live nation but hadnt checked out seats

Edit: just looked, not for 170 a ticket and sitting on the opposite side of the arena.

If im paying that i should be in the closest 15% of seats

Comment

got mine yesterday...along with Kiss/Crue
      BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
      BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
      Fernando Perez
      Alijandra Perez
      Mesquite, Texas
      214-680-1415

Comment

I'll be going, got the cheap seats $50 a pop (plus $12 in ticketmaster BS charges). Will be in Section 313 with my girl and a couple of friends.

Comment

Cheap Trick is horrible anymore. Aerosmith has been horrible since the 80s.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
            Edit: just looked, not for 170 a ticket and sitting on the opposite side of the arena. If im paying that i should be in the closest 15% of seats
            I couldn't agree more. My seats are in section 105 (1st full section on stage left side), so the $170 doesn't bother me. There's no way I'd pay that just to be in the lower section at or near the back.

Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
            got mine yesterday...along with Kiss/Crue
            I received my Kiss/Crue tickets in the mail yesterday. They are already listed on eBay. If I can't sell them for a profit I guess I end up going.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            Cheap Trick is horrible anymore. Aerosmith has been horrible since the 80s.
            Cheap Trick is one of my favorites, but I have to admit that the last time I saw them in '08 they were not on the top of their game. It was at Gexa, the sound was terrible and they chose to play way too many newer songs. They were on a tripple bill with Heart and Journey so they only had about 20-30 min max. I'm hoping they will bring their A game to this show.

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
            I'll be going, got the cheap seats $50 a pop (plus $12 in ticketmaster BS charges). Will be in Section 313 with my girl and a couple of friends.
            Cool. Me and a buddy are taking both of our 12 year old sons. We've been trying to take them to see some of the old school bands before they get too old to tour. My 12 year old has been to more concerts than some older friends I have.

Comment

Anyone considering going to ZZ Top & Three Doors Down in June? Tickets go on sale this Saturday morning. I've seen ZZ probably 3 times and each time they have been great. They are getting a little slower these days, but they still crank it out like when they were younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                Anyone considering going to ZZ Top & Three Doors Down in June? Tickets go on sale this Saturday morning. I've seen ZZ probably 3 times and each time they have been great. They are getting a little slower these days, but they still crank it out like when they were younger.
                I'm very interested. I'll have to check them out, like both bands.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                  I'm very interested. I'll have to check them out, like both bands.
                  You better get them ASAP! I just scored 4 in the 3rd row, end of the isle stage right side right up next to the stage!

Comment

GF wanted to go, so i buckled. I got a decent hookup for sec 119 so we'll have a decent view of the stage. Floor seats were stupid expensive - was seeing between 600.- 2000 per seat.

I'd like to do a 1-3 row center floor at least once in my life, but this was not the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi View Post
                      I'd like to do a 1-3 row center floor at least once in my life, but this was not the time.
                      It depemds on the show and the venue, but I've gotten some 1st to 3rd row seats over the years by simply logging in before the box office opens and being ready to go as soon as they start selling. That's what I did this morning for the ZZ Top seats. Gexa is pretty easy, but AAC is a pain.

I NEVER pay scalpers and have sat in the front 3 rows of probably 15+ big shows.

Comment

Working...
                      X